You Know You're Diet Obsessed When...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • ...you know your body isn't handling your exercise regime but you keep going anyway hoping that the exercise you do will shed the weight on your days off --the ones you have to take to stop your body from falling in exhaustion.

After speaking to the doc and getting told to slow down, I went out and did a hardcore work out anyway and almost passed out...I learned my lesson and now I'm slowing down, starting today. Once my shoulder/back muscle stops hurting, I'll try again and slow down.
  • You hold your breath in hopeful anticipation when you step on the scale. Then you wonder if the breath trapped in your lungs is causing a rise on the scale.
  • Lol, you have wondered for three years what the plate they put in your arm after an accident weighs.

You grow your hair long but keep trying to figure out how much all that hair weighs.
  • Two things happened recently that made me realize that i've turned into a fitness and nutrition junkie

1) I was watching an episode of Beyond Scared Straight and they were putting these kids through boot camp and I was thinking of how much I wish I was there to do the exercises lol

2) I was in line at the grocery store and the lady in front of me had a basket full of fresh produce and I had to fight the urge to hug her lol

My name is Danielle and I'm addicted to health and nutrition! lol
  • Quote:
    My name is Danielle and I'm addicted to health and nutrition! lol
    Hi Danielle!
  • Quote: You hold your breath in hopeful anticipation when you step on the scale. Then you wonder if the breath trapped in your lungs is causing a rise on the scale.
    This made me giggle, I so do this!! And I think about the people that take pictures of their scale, doesn't it add pressure when they lean over to snap the pic? So funny!
  • ...you're not even trying to lose weight but post on 3FC dozens of times a day...
  • You used to dread trying to talk to friends who have managed to get in shape and lose weight a long time ago, now you can't wait to see them and talk about everything! lol (This happened to me last night actually)
  • I get excited about my morning BMs and when it doesn't happen I freak out lol