Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #16  
A child of God :)

S/C/G: 325/Ticker/199 (for now)

Just wanted to add my support because I've been hanging on to some water weight as well -- I've been the same weight for right about 2 weeks but have been 100% on plan so *shrug* I dunno lol It is frustrating!

Here's praying for a woosh soon for both of us!
35X35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo70 View Post
I assume you had your cardiac function tested. How about estrogen/progesterone? Weight loss (and/or perimenopause) can alter sex hormone balance and this may cause fluid retention and bloat. Beano or something like Essential Enzymes may help with food digestion if that's contributing to bloat. Or Regimint or mint tea. Lowering carbs certainly helped me. I also do Epsom salt baths quite frequently and find them helpful. But, if you take a hot bath every day, make sure your mineral levels stay adjusted (magnesium, potassium).
I don't really look at all the micro and macro stuff , its too much to keep track of on top of my already hectic lifestyle, I count calories, sodium, fat, and sometimes protein, iron and fibre. But if I had to count a huge list of things I'd probably go insane. If I'm feeling good thats a good enough indicator to me that I'm getting what I need. I'm not going through menopause I'm 25 yrs old :P. I haven't had my sex hormones tested as that hasn't been anything that came up, like there hasn't been a health issue where that would be tested, my periods come right on the day they are due. Like clockwork. Even the same hour.

In an update tho-I saw 203 on the scale this morning instead of 204-205 so hopefully this is a sign that it is starting to go away, too early to know yet for sure but heres to hoping I'm down more tmr and that it keeps going down til its all gone.
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote