Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 226/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10

Default Feeling down and fat now

So.. for a week I have done great!! no soda, no fried food, no sweets.. working out everyday and i was HAPPY. but today.. i dont know what got over me.. i had sonic (french toast sticks and diet coke).. then i had mcdonalds burger...coke.. and SOME fries.. ugh.. why i was doing so good and now i feel like failure.. literally :/
ajlee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 303/ticker/169

Height: 5'5"

You still ARE doing a good job - not were. It's just one day in a week full of success. Use your past week's success to drive you to stay on plan. Keep it up!!
Fit dad 2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #3  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

Yup it's one day, I cheat one day I week Which may not be ideal to some plans but it helps keep me in track. Do u think u r depriving yourself a little too much. I started with portion control. Then eliminating bad snacks to reducing carbs, then last month I dropped my one can of soda a day habit. Slowly I worked into 1200 cals and less than 100 carbs per day and all water, except for my sweetened almond milk and cereal on most days. I tried cold turkey last time and sure I dropped 60 lbs in 11 weeks but gained it all back plus more after the 11 weeks were over. Again don't beat yourself up u have been doing great, that's really quite an accomplishment. Tomorow is a new day and u can continue what u have been doing, giving up all together would be something to be mad at yourself about. U realized your mistake, which is awesome in its self, really so many don't see what they r doing wrong, or choose to pretend its all right.
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

One slip-up does not a failure make! If it did, most all of us would be failures. But we are NOT... we are seeing huge successes here, and YOU are a part of it. Hang in there!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Tomorrow is a new day to make better choices.

Good luck!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 11"

Absolutely - get right back on that horse! No one is 100% compliant all the time, you stepped off the path for a minute or two, and you will do it again. Don't allow it to become a major emotional event. Just dust yourself off, and get right back on track. The less of a big deal you make it and focus on getting back on plan, the less damaging this will be - emotionally and weight-wise!
Ready2Lose2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 226/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10

thanks all so much for your support.. i guess it was just a very depressing day yesterday.. maybe cus the rain.. haha.. but i did come back full force today.. 30 minutes on treadmill with 15 of that being running (first time i ran 5 minutes without stopping ) then i did 20 minutes weight.. so i feel better.. tomorrow i weigh in and i hope to see much improvements

Fit dad 2b - thank you that helped!

chubbiegurl - i dont mind cheating once in a while.. like ONE meal.. but i cheated the entire day lol.. and i had nothing healthy.. i just felt really down.. i currently do not county calories.. but i am taking in mind how much calories are if i am eating.. i just do not eat much unhealthy things.. maybe i can treat myself to a soda or a chocolate a week just to keep myself looking forward.

Misti in Seattle - thanks! that is so true.. everyone does make mistakes.. i guess tomorrow morning when i weigh myself will really show that its okay to mess up once in a while

Mozzy - thanks i am trying.. i am trying to realize its okay that not EVERYTHING i eat has to be 100% healthy.

Ready2Lose2013 - i think another reason why it brought me down was because my stomach hurt badly after and i was just thinking i have done great and now not only did i consume those very unhealthy meals.. i made myself have a upset stomach.. but never again
ajlee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #8  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

You're doing fine! It's a learning curve. None of us are perfect!

There is no failure, only feedback!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #9  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I had a bad day yesterday too. Enchildas, steak, fried eggs, fries, rice, donuts and two glasses of red and that was just lunch. Must have been something in the air. Very common at this time of year or so I hear.
Nevermind, it's a marathon, not a sprint so it's been back to the salads today.

Last edited by IanG; 02-26-2013 at 10:12 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote