gained it all back again...

• Ok, so I am coming back for round two. I basically stopped counting calories and weighing myself everyday back in December 2012 after losing 10 pounds. However, it's almost the end of February now, and I've gained it all back. I need to get back on track.
  • Your screen name says it all. You can do it! Now you know what not to do too. Welcome back.
  • Hey welcome back! The same thing happened to me :P Now we are back and at it! good luck
  • Welcome back and good luck!
  • Heya, i think an issue a lot of us have with weight is the fact that life gets in the way. It is important to keep going no matter what. Good luck
  • Quote: I basically stopped counting calories and weighing myself everyday back in December 2012 after losing 10 pounds..
    For me, there is NO SUBSTITUTE for regular weigh-ins. I weigh myself at least twice a week, usually more often. It's so easy to slip into denial if you don't have the numbers to give you a reality check. It sounds like weighing yourself regularly worked for you. If you start doing it again, I'll bet the rest will fall into place.

F.
  • I can't tell you how many times I fell off the wagon. But somehow this time is a little different. So as long as you keep trying that's the good thing. It's when we stop trying that all goes downhill. We're here for each other and we CAN do this.