Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #61  

Hello all
Will be back for personals later
I survived the weekend. I did not count calories but ate a lot on Fri night /sat. But as Diana suggested watched it yesterday, so my starting weight this week is 158.2 instead of the usual 159/160 so that is a little success
Ran 5 miles on Sunday
Did 2.5 on an incline today
Doing okay with calories so far except I have lost most of my day's allowance on a banana bread that my coworker baked. Mann..
But will try to keep the rest of the day down
Rasagolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #62  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i ran intervals on the treadmill...speed of 6.0 running and 3.6 walking and got the incline up to 5.0 for running...then i finished it with walking at 3.8 from a top incline of 15.0 down to 4.0 for the last 15 minutes of my time on the treadmill

this is what i've been working on lately at the gym...took my vitamins...and now i'm going to work again
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #63  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Everybody

I'm doing better mentally and made it through the weekend finally got my Craving under control and back to Counting Calories...Still a day by day process but things are much better.

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-25-2013 at 06:05 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #64  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiojane View Post
I just realized that 108 pounds is 25% of my starting weight. That's pretty cool and pretty daunting all at the same time. I'm about 7 pounds from halfway to goal, which means that when I'm done there will be half of me gone!
Great work, Jane!

Today was terrible at work. I didn't indulge in the crap buffet too much but I worked the entire day without a lunch. Not the first time either. I will be done with this job soon enough....

On the upside I won a Bath & Body Works contest!!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #65  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Calories today- 1447
pinkflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Alaskanlaughter Good job hitting the gym so hard today! I hope the family is feeling better.

Hungryhungryhippo Good job sticking with your weekend plan.

Exhale Keep working on things. Sometimes it's really hard making the best choices.

Mamakat Look at you! Congrats on the 2 pounds and all of that exercise you got in!

Misti Hi I hope you had a great day!

Psychic I hope today was a better day for you.

Pinkflakes Sending good thoughts your way tomorrow with your DD's Dr. appointment.

Radiojane You did a great job on your break. Do you have any idea what was going on? Do you think it was hormones? Did you start your TTOM?

Gracenote Please post the picture of the dress. I would love to see it. I love purple.

Rasagolla Good job on your weekend. I would call it a success.

Ona Hi! It's good to see you. I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you. It can be hard to get things going back in the right direction. With hard work and your dedication you will do it.

Novangel Congtrats on the Bath & Body Works contest! I hope something improves with your job situation.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #67  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled Salmon 500 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise
Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp Workout
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #68  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Diana still no TOM. Most of the research I've done, and a convo with my cousin the naturopath tells me that it was most likely toxins from the January whoosh coupled with some muscle soreness. He says to expect TOM to be difficult and prolonged while my losses are higher.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #69  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello everyone!! I fell asleep early but woke up and came on to read your posts before I officially go to bed LOL.

Good reason I crashed out! Friday night I did an hour in the pool... Sat morning THREE hours... Sun 1.5 hours and tonight 1.5 hours. LOL enjoying my new waterproof iPod and water dancing!

Plus this morning at work I had a pile of scanning to do and it "dawned" on me while doing it... why just sit here while the stuff goes thru the scanner? Our scanner is in a separate little room so it is private... so I got up and played music on my iPod and danced around while I was scanning. No use wasting good exercise time! Some of our documents are huge... 1000 or more pages. And even on the small ones I was still able to bounce around a bit!

Well 4:00 AM comes early so sorry I have not been able to do much with personals lately.

Everyone have a super week.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 164/see ticker/125

Height: 5 feet even

Scale went up to 158.0 yesterday, which was scary, but I weighed after only sleep for about 2 hours again. I simply should skip those days, I am ALWAYS up at least a pound or two. I think I will in the future.

BUT this morning, I got a very pleasant surprise when the scale read 155.5

I went ahead and changed my ticker because I'm pretty confident that I am in my 'weight coming off' couple of weeks, so it should stick.

Overall, I've had a good couple of days, drove back to get sis in law and the kiddos then, got to spend the day with my boyfriend today. Very relaxing, genuinely had a good day.

Going to try and make sure and get at least 8 hours sleep tonight, so my weight loss will stick. LOL
Katydid77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 145 / 102 / ?

Height: 5'

RadioJane—glad to hear things are back to normal!

Novangel – congrats on winning the contest!

Misti
—THREE hours in the pool? Crazy girl! You’re going to get webbed feet! ;-)

Katydid
—I totally agree about weighing after half a night’s sleep! But congrats on your weight loss the next day!

Had a good day, eating and exercise-wise, but I had more drinks than I should have this evening. (I was a companion to an event, and felt like the situation called for it). I did say no to the last round, and had iced tea. Should have done that one round sooner, though. It’s funny, I’ve noticed at things like this that I eat every course—although I choose carefully--while everyone else leaves full plates, and just picks at dessert.
HungryHungryHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:51 AM   #72  

LOL Hungry... yes, three hours of non-stop water dancing (except for a short "pit stop" break). On Sunday I met my chiropractor there (we belong to the same gym) and I told her I am going to be VERY ready for my appointment on Wednesday!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:07 AM   #73  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

Alaskanlaughter Good job hitting the gym so hard today! I hope the family is feeling better.

Hungryhungryhippo Good job sticking with your weekend plan.

Exhale Keep working on things. Sometimes it's really hard making the best choices.

Mamakat Look at you! Congrats on the 2 pounds and all of that exercise you got in!

Misti Hi I hope you had a great day!

Psychic I hope today was a better day for you.

Pinkflakes Sending good thoughts your way tomorrow with your DD's Dr. appointment.

Radiojane You did a great job on your break. Do you have any idea what was going on? Do you think it was hormones? Did you start your TTOM?

Gracenote Please post the picture of the dress. I would love to see it. I love purple.

Rasagolla Good job on your weekend. I would call it a success.

Ona Hi! It's good to see you. I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you. It can be hard to get things going back in the right direction. With hard work and your dedication you will do it.

Novangel Congtrats on the Bath & Body Works contest! I hope something improves with your job situation.
Thank you so much!
pinkflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #74  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

WI 174.8 down 1.6 from yesterday
60 mins shoveling icy slush (didn't even put a dent in the pile that the city put on our sidewalk).
Calories good, carbs way below 50

Misti I wear my IPOD everywhere. I just got the yurbuds because I have kid size ears (head) and regular earbuds don't fit. I am loving not having to touch and adjust every five seconds. I believe it was Dr. Oz who wrote even fidgeting is a calorie burn so never sit still if you don't have to...I always fidget LOL. Glad you are having so much fun with your new IPOD.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #75  

Good morning, everyone!

Mamakat, I think my iPod is going to get a lot of use too!!! And yes, there are all kinds of opportunities to "move it" a bit in time to the music!

I can't keep earbuds in at all either, which is one reason I never bothered with an iPod. But I love the earphones I have now. They are on a piece of hard plastic that goes behind the head, over the ears, and just sit in there. They can't fall out. Even if they dislodge a bit I can still hear and can just reach up and adjust. I have three sets of tips for them and think I need to attach a smaller set.

Well, we are all off for another day. Let's go do it!!!