Please excuse my brain fart! Lol

• Background info:

I'm 29, soon to be 30. My highest ever weight is 255, my start weight is 242. I'm currently 209, a 33 pound loss since October 28, 2012.

Ok, so I hit a new weight loss low today, yay me! It feels great that I've been on plan and losing for the last three months. When I started, onederland seemed so far away, now that I'm only nine pounds away, it seems EVEN FURTHER AWAY!!!!

Any explanation for this brain fart? How can a goal I'm closer to than ever seem that much more impossible to attain? Anyone else experience something similar?
  • I totally know how you feel I have no idea why we feel this way but we do. Just have to keep up the hard work!

Keep going, girl
  • I can understand! The NEXT pounds, for me, have always seemed unattainable. Doesn't logically make sense, but I have felt it nonetheless. I have no real explaination.
  • Lol Mozzy, I love your posts! So happy you are down to 209, awesome for you!!

Can I tell you now that I finally reached 100 down this week, getting these last 25 off just to get to one-derland seems absolutely impossible and so far away? Logically that makes no sense, I already lost 4x the amount that I am goaling for now. And it's not like I am so skinny that my weightloss should stop my weekly average between 2-4lbs. But mentally, I am in a panic!
  • I think it's because it's so close yet it feels far away? It's kinda like working from 9 to 5 and when it's 4:30, the last 30 minutes seems like forever?? I would say it's probably the same with getting so close to one-derland. HTH!