Most important weight loss tip

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • If you had to choose the one best thing you have learned on your weight loss journey, what would it be ?
  • Get enough sleep.
  • Yes, learmed that one too !
  • Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
  • Yep, tough one for me, but I'm finally getting it.
  • Plan ahead !
  • Yes, great one !
  • Find a lifestyle you can stick with permanently that lets you enjoy eating and moving your body. #2 - if I can have a second - Be patient with yourself as you learn to adapt to the new lifestyle, getting right back to it when you lapse into the old one. If you find yourself doing that too often, then maybe your plan wasn't sustainable and making you happy after all and it's time to tweak it a bit.
  • Points well taken !
  • Consistency.
  • The pounds will add up, slowly but surely. Don't get frustrated with low losses for one week.

I keep a running tally on my phone with the weekly loss posted. I get giddy with excitement seeing the totals add up.

It's frustrating when I see "only" 1.8lbs this week but I lost over 12 for the month so that makes me happy again!
  • Resilence!
    In dieting and in life!
    We all have disappointments in life but if we are Resilent we can handle whatever comes are way!
    This is the secret in life I have passed on to my children and friends!
    Good Luck , Roo2

Believe and do the work and you can achieve your Goals
  • People respond to weight loss like they respond to medicine...everyone is different and something that works for one person might not work for another. As long as it's as healthy as possible, keeps you motivated, and has you going in the right direction, then it's a good method for you.

Oh, and patience is key.
  • Never, ever give up! Never!
  • re:
    Come to 3FC to keep your brain in the game.