Whoa, feeling jittery after a sugar binge.

• So, apparently I was just possessed by a sugar demon because I ate a couple mini Twix we had leftover from Halloween. Since the beginning of January I've cut out most added sugar.

I feel like I've had about 10 cups of coffee! I'm all jittery and feel hyped-up. Wow, what a weird feeling considering how much sugar I used to eat every day. Did I always feel like this and thought it was normal?

Well, I won't be doing this again! LOL maybe I should do another treadmill workout this afternoon because I feel like have a ton of energy to burn right now!
  • I'm not sure I'd call a couple mini Twix a sugar binge but it certainly did have a strong impact on your well being. Maybe you can have some protein and some fiber...perhaps celery sticks with 100% almond butter. It's great that you were able to learn from the experience. I have had monster sugar binges, felt very sick as a result and didn't change my ways...I'm on track now, but it's a daily struggle to avoid sugar.
  • I'm not a big sugar person (never have been) but I noticed if I drink something like chocolate milk I go into crash mode and start falling asleep.