Ahaha try this!

• ACK! I've got some new motivation: be able to bend over in my black, tight yoga pants WITHOUT MY BUTT SHOWING!

I have been wearing the same Old Navy Lulu lemon knock off pants over a 50 pound gain. They don't look as great but they stretch so it's cool.

BUT turns out all the extra back side has really stretched out the caboose in my pants! I always wear thongs (I hate having crescent moon butt cheeks) and I bent over the other day and my boyfriend was all "Umm...Sarah...do you wear those at work?"

Ahahaha I even went shopping once and tried to find pants that DIDN'T do that and apparently, the tighter the yoga pants and the bigger the butt, the more see through the pants.

You've been warned!!!! :P
  • Do you have a longer/back top? It might be a nice addition to those type pants?
  • I bought one of those cute belly dancing coin skirts. They sell them on Amazon for under 10 dollars. I can tie it around my waist while wearing workout pants (you can have the longer coin part on the side, back or front, it is one size fits all). It makes me feel sexy & cute while working out and it can help prevent wardrobe malfunctions such as these!