3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Fighting the Good Fight? Let's Talk About Lifetime Weight Management at Any Age

Old 02-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #76

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi, Brandon! Yes, I agree that preparing the food you love is important. If I don't like it, I won't eat it, or worse I will eat it and then I will eat something else that I really want.

I just read on another thread where someone said to not look at food as entertainment or comfort. I agree about not using food as a tranquilizer, but I think I am always going to see food as entertainment, so I need to accommodate myself on this one. Healthy, low calorie meals don't have to be boring.

We eat out very rarely. The pizza at the Costco food court is my biggest temptation.

So, AM2, what have you cooked this weekend? I save the little trays from my occasional Lean Cuisines and make up my own dinners. I haven't done it recently and I have a lot of little black trays in my cupboard.

I am continuing on my journey to good health and continuing on my journey to declutter my house.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #77
Empress/Queen

Gail, didn't cook at all, but hope the spirit moves me to make a BBQ chicken recipe I saw in Muscle & Fitness magazine, which I read mostly for recipes lol.

I am waiting around until time for my Sunday weigh-in & then for sun & then shopping.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.