What is your current mini weight goal?

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • I want hit 220 by Valentine's Day and hopefully be under it by my birthday . . . two days later. I've never been under 220, at least not since junior high. That will be a huge moment for me, a total of 140 pounds gone! I've only got 3 pounds to go so I should totally be able to do this, even at my snail's pace!
  • I want to be in the 250's by March, and I want to be 200 by the end of the summer.
  • I'm aiming for 5 pounds over the next 2 weeks! I've just started and want to continue to make mini goals throughout my journey. It's such a good idea!
  • I want to be 180 by February 17th, which would mean I was on track with my current weight loss plan. I haven't been 180 in YEARS. Maybe three years. That would be exciting.
  • My first goal is 188.3. That's what I weighed before I regained. I'm 190 now, so hopefully I'll meet it next week. The rest are in my signature.
  • My mini goal is to be 185 by February 1st an extra bonus would be is I could be 183. That would mean I lost 10 lbs in January. But I will be satisfied with 8!!!
  • Next mini goal is to get to 169. Dying to be in the 160s
  • Mini goal is 5 pounds by Feb 3rd.
  • Nocturnica maybe set small goals, I started with hit 150, then my license weight which I though was 140, then to hit normal weight etc. I think we all pretty much know what our final goal is but smaller goals make it easier and u can be so proud and share every time u reach one.
  • I'm focusing on losing three pounds.

I plan to do this by focusing on meals centered around lots of vegetables, low sodium soups and my treats will be low-fat cheese and crackers and organic popcorn. Breakfast is rolled oats (not instant) with a banana, walnuts, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Keeps me full until lunch!

Once I achieve this mini goal I plan to focus on losing another three pounds.
  • My first mini goal is to be in the 180s by Valentine's Day and then second one is to be in the 170s by St. Patrick's Day. Is there a holiday in mid-April for my next one?
  • My first mini-goal is 179, which would put me under my pre-2nd pregnancy weight. I'll hopefully get there before April 1st.
  • My next mini goal is to reach 130. I don't have a date I'm aiming for, because my weight loss has gotten so slow and sporadic it's too hard to predict, lol.

But breaking it down to 5lb increments really helps keep me focused!
  • My next mini-goal is to hit 141, at which point I will have lost 40 pounds and will celebrate with a facial!
  • Quote: My current mini-goal is to lose 35 pounds by the end of The Biggest Loser (which I think ends in late April). I've lost 5.2 pounds so far. So 29.8 to go!
    my mini goal is to get into the 250's I have been struggling with the same few pounds for over a week!
    I want to be 250 by valentines day!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android