Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #46  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Thank you everyone! And Elvis you are right! We've moved mountains!!! And nobody who hasn't fought this battle will ever get how epic it is!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #47  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Losing 100 lbs is so totally freaking awesome! You both have done such a Kick A** thing. And to be so dedicated to get to that goal gives me inspiration!! You have lost so much of yourself... that now you are someone new. That is scary too, to see yourself as a different person. Different habits and different ways of seeing things and different worlds that you are living in. Alot less gravity pulling you down ..... Time will get you accustomed to what you have accomplished and the will (which you have in abundance) will move you forward.

Thank you for your courage
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote