Towel NSV

• Last night when I got out of the shower, I noticed that I could wrap my towel around me and it would overlap by several inches! No fat stomach sticking out! w00t!!
  • WOOOOOO! Love that! I'm still amazed by that one! I always hated when the towels didn't fit!
  • I switched to bath sheets to avoid this tiny towel problem.

What a cool NSV!!
  • I love this as Im the same with towels. Looking forward to doing that myself. Can I ask what an NSV is though please??

Sharon
  • Woohoo! Believe me that is one NSV that I am eagerly awaiting!
  • Quote: I love this as Im the same with towels. Looking forward to doing that myself. Can I ask what an NSV is though please??

Sharon
    It stands for Non Scale Victory: The little "yays" that show your weightloss even if the scale may not be budging.
  • That is terrific!! What an accomplishment.ت
  • Oh that's so exciting! I didn't realize how much I really wanted that NSV until just now, but that will be so awesome when it happens!
  • Quote: It stands for Non Scale Victory: The little "yays" that show your weightloss even if the scale may not be budging.
    Thanks so much for that! So looking forward to that NSV and am loving that there are NSV's
  • Yay! I know how that feels ^^ It's amazing how these things make us so happy and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I tell ya the normal-weight people are missing out
  • Congrats!
  • Ha ha ha--excellent--I know exactly what you are talking about!!!