Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #1  

Default Going to be the one thing.

I still have around 20-ishlbs to go until my goal..I've lost maybe twice that so far.
I'm really just upset about one thing in all of this - my breast.
Of course with losing weight and normal growth I expected them to drop a bit.
I just feel like..they are too..low? Facing the floor?
Push-ups don't seem to help very much. I'm starting other exercises to start building the muscle behind them. I read the could help.
They look great when I raise my arms, but of course they don't stay like that. lol

I have also come across a few threads of gals saying they were wanting surgery after their weight loss.. is that really the only way? Does it seem to get better once all the weight is off?

Didn't lose all this weight so I could hate my appearance for something like this. It really kills my confidence. I'm seventeen..this should be the last thing on my mind, I know.

Experience stories?
Yomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160:(/see ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Not much you can do now. Make sure you wear a good bra and that you put lotion. With time they will get better...

I breastfeed my DD for 3 years! And when I was done they looked like raisins!! After a few months they kind of went back to normal...
CIELOARGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:39 AM   #3  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

mine have definitely shrunken and started looking downward LOL....i was a 42DD after the birth of my second son and no idea what i was when my first was born, but i know i was even heavier...now i'm at a 36B and really should wear a 34B except i cant find ones that i like in town

my strategy is to invest in a good bra...i dont really expect mine to "recover" anytime soon, or at all...but i'm also at a different point in life, being 35 with kids...you're 17 and i'd guess that your skin etc can rebound better than mine
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote