• Hi my name is Mary and I just happened upon this site and noticed all these lovely people in here and I decided to join.
    I have battled with my weight ever since I was small, I have been on diets so many times that I have lost count!
    It is good to know that there are people in here that can relate to me and what I'm going through!
    I'm from Melbourne,Australia and I have recently joined the Sureslim weight loss clinic and in my first week I have lost 5.6kgs wich is aprox 12 pounds! I'm soo happy about this and I can say that this time will be the last time I ever diet!
    I'm looking forward in meeting everyone
    take care
    Mary
  • Welcome!
    Welcome Mary! Congratulations on your 12 lb loss! That is AMAZING for your first week! What a wonderful start!

I lost 9 lbs my first week at "The Medical Weight Loss Clinic" where I go.

This is such a great site. I stumbled across it about three weeks ago, and I have been here every day since.

The women and men here have been such great support and inspiration! I couldn't imagine finding a better place than Three Fat Chicks!

Your Friend,
    ~ Kari ~
  • Hi Mary~
    my name is Sandy and i'm following the South Beach Diet in the low carb section. joined 3fc and the diet a little over 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago, i was 191, have lost 5 1/2 lbs. today, 185.5.
    i'm 5'8" and would like to get my weight down in the 135-145 range. i have already lost 7 inches, which keeps me so motivated.
    i hope you find the support you need here, i know i have. this is the last "diet" i will be doing. i know i will lose the weight this time.
    congrats on the 12 lbs lost- what kind of eating plan are you on??
    hope to chat w/you again soon.