Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #16  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

what a horrible huge shock, so many big life decisions you had to deal with all at once!!! I am so glad it sounds you are feeling in control and putting yourself first Best wishes to you and this site is the best, isn't it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailr42 View Post

Heck, I gained all my lost weight back without anything happening in my life. Don't feel bad. .
that made me LOL, this summer I slowly regained about 9 pounds by just living with no stress! argh!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #17  

Height: 5'10

I am happy for how your story concluded. Try to hang around the forum for support and empowerment, that's what I am going to be doing!
brethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #18  
lilmomma2011

Thanks everyone. I am taking this journey one day at a time. Some days its one hour at a time.
bigprettymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

He may be the love of your life but he sounds like a DOG for putting you through all this pain. Sorry for being blunt. Hopefully you will recover soon and move on.

Wishing you great success in your weight loss journey. I have lost and gained back significant amounts of weight, so you are not alone. You just have to keep trying.
KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #20  

Height: 5'5"

I don't know if this is helpful, but my ex told me after we had been married 18 years and had 5 kids together and I had made innumerable sacrifices for his career that he had been unsure from almost the beginning. And now I am dating again in my late 30s, which has lots of challenges I would have preferred to avoid. At least from my perspective, if he wasn't feeling it for any reason, he did the right thing by letting you know BEFORE you moved.

Doesn't make right now suck any less, though. Glad you are here.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #21  
Back at it

S/C/G: 264/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Am glad you decided to put the focus back on yourself. I know it is easier said than done but all this suffering you have been through could be a great source of motivation to better your health and life.
Stay strong!
yellsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #22  
Angela

S/C/G: 155/138/126

Height: 5'6"

Me Too!!!
Hang in there friend!
(((Hugs)))
masterptr is offline   Reply With Quote