Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: HW:280 CW:? GW:150

Height: 5 foot 5

I checked my floor and it is level (I am in shock) so I took the new scales back. I am just going to go with my dial type scales.
tubolard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #17  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyence View Post
I have the WW glass scales as well and they do this to me all the time.!
i have one of these too and i HATE it. ive owned 2 or 3 in my life and i have no idea why i buy them. its like i have a different kind for a while and i forget how much i hate WW scales. youd think that a company marketing to dieters would have less crappy scales, also the scales "memory" has made me want to throw it out the window about 500 times.
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

This is what I do. Before I weigh, I make sure it's zeroed out...set on zero. Scale firmly on the floor, not on carpet.
Always weigh myself on the same day of the week & first thing in the morning. I have a "ritual" when I'm on my program. I weigh & measure myself each Sunday morning. I generally don't work on Sunday, so I have time to weigh & measure without being rushed. I always have my pen & calendar close at hand so I don't have to re-weigh or re-measure.
If nothing more, it helps me be accountable because I KNOW Sunday is coming. Am I doing what I can to make it a "happier" day off. If not, I don't beat myself up, I just make a vow to do better for the next Sunday.
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote