Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:20 AM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatness View Post
I guess to just keep it off! Have fun with my new body and have a pizza fully loaded! Then go back to Nigeria and Egypt with my new body!
Nigeria? Egypt? Back? MY?!
SayAnythingBut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #17  

S/C/G: H:220/SO:183/C:177.1/G:128

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i always wanted to get a little fire flame tattoo, in color, on the underside of my wrist as a goal reward.....and contacts instead of glasses, but im not sure on that as i kinda dont like to poke myself in the eye

Oh, great one! There's a tattoo I long to get as well but wouldn't dare until I'm slimmer.

Last edited by 2Dy2MrwAlwys; 10-18-2012 at 02:22 AM.
2Dy2MrwAlwys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #18  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Nothing unique here... Pretty much when I think about being at my "goal" weight, I think about all the cloths I'll be able to fit back into... But I'm going to finally get some new evening wear, because right now all I splurge on is shoes... And it's getting boring...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:15 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 210.5/200/132

Height: 5'7"

I really can't wait to wear a dress that has a waist in it. It's been almost 10 years since I last had a waist, so when I find it again, I'll be flaunting as often as I can!
chickpeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:44 AM   #20  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

Clothes and a trip back to Kenya to start. I can't wait to explore and eventually live in Africa.
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

I don't know what my ultimate reward will be. Course I've just started on this journey. And some of that will depend on where I'm at financially if I do anything.
For little goals, I'll have little rewards. Things like new lip glosses (5-10 lb) or earrings (15-20 lb). A nice pair awesome jeans (30-40 lb). A dvd set I've been wanting (50-60 lb). Concert tickets (70-80 lb). Ultimate goal (100 lbs); Maybe a trip back to Disneyland or somewhere else.
Like I said, it depends on what finances look like at that time. Maybe my finances will be in shape as I get in shape. :-)
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:37 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

A new wardrobe for sure, which is essential as I have nothing but MOM clothes right now
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:21 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 191/149/135

Height: 5'8

New clothes! When I was heavier I really didn't have a sense of style, because i had low self esteem and hated how i looked. When I get to goal, I'm going to really go for fashionable, stylish, flattering pieces.

I'm going to dress like a bit of a slut when going out for girls night. More and more these days guys hit on me. And I want to enjoy it and show off my new body. The attention I've been getting is nice, after feeling invisable for so long.
Mer du Japon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #24  
Back to Basics!

S/C/G: 187/127/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

Beware the new clothes!!

Just kidding. I have had a blast finding new clothes since reaching goal. It was annoying at first, and almost overwhelming, because I had to buy everything...u drew ear, bras, jackets, coats, some shoes, dress clothes, casual clothes, workout clothing, etc, etc. you don't realize how slowly you accumulate these items until you have to replace them all at once!

But....now that all the basics are covered, I am LOVING being stylish and trying new pieces. It is freeing to know that almost everything will FIT and look GOOD. No second guessing or worrying about bulges or comfort.

Good luck everyone! You can do this!!
ChickieChicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #25  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads!

Yeah, probably clothes. I'm planning on investing in a few really great quality items that aren't stretchy that fit at a weight I feel comfortable at.

Other than that I don't think I'll be doing anything differently, sure in my fantasy I'll be like a swimsuit model prancing around on the beach but I've come to terms with my reality. Prancing around like a normal person, yay.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #26  
is a persistent thistle

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/133

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i always wanted to get a little fire flame tattoo, in color, on the underside of my wrist as a goal reward.....and contacts instead of glasses, but im not sure on that as i kinda dont like to poke myself in the eye
Ah, but it's not really poking! It's quite gentle and you get used to it pretty quickly. I like my glasses but I love my contacts.

I'm another clothes shopper! I promised myself at the beginning of this that I could have any adorable wool coat I coveted and so I shall have a glorious collection of them, among other things. Now that I'm getting closer to the reality of it, I have to take my budget into consideration so it's not really ANY coat I want. But I figure the real goal is to be thin for the rest of my life so it's okay to take awhile to build a collection, right?

My big reward entirely seperate from all that is having some cosmetic dental work done. I fell as a child and "caught myself" with my teeth. Everyone assures me they aren't that bad but they make me self conscious. I have a dentist appointment November 13th to get the ball rolling.
Thistleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #27  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

I'm getting a new tattoo to remind me of my achievements and not to let myself go again. New awesome clothes, and I'm thinking that I'm going to go to the hair salon and have something awesome done with my hair
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

Hmmmm. I haven't really thought about this. Maybe a garnet bracelet. That would complete my jewelry collection. The only reason I don't have one now is that my wrist is too danged big.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #29  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

my ultimate goal- weight aside, is fitness. i would like to have a flat tummy, and i would like to be a runner.

i would like to get a german short hair pointer (google it, they are adorable).

i would like this dog to be my running partner, and i would like to run a marathon. once in my life.

my other ultimate goal is to go to teacher training for the type of yoga that i practice. not to be a teacher- but mostly to prove to myself that i can do it. it's a 10 week training in LA and it's exceptionally expensive. my type of yoga requires very little clothing to be worn since it's hot- and i would like to be comfortable in the room wearing nothing but a tiny bra top and tiny shorts in a room, sweating with 300 other yogis in LA.
stimkovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Work hard to maintain the weightloss.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote