Getting back into the groove.

• So I admit, earlier this year I made a decision to lose weight and what not. I was pretty determined to do so, and yet my mind knew what to do but my body wasn't cooperating much. I've stopped for the last couple of months.

But for some odd reason, earlier this week I had the rush of motivation and the feeling "this is it" the right timing for me. I think the major influence was the past month, I have been cooking alot more and my fiance wanted to eat more hearty. He wanted to lose a few pounds in the next month or so. I enjoy cooking so it wasn't a big deal, and I eat whatever he was eating aswell. Little did I know, the small changes of everyday meals were effecting me. The past month, the soups and lean meals I have prepared for him was actually shedding me about 8-10 lbs total. I stepped on the scale earlier this week, surprised to the change.

Starting 3 days ago, I've started to take 30 minutes (but ended up 1 hour!) night walks around town. Today I've gave the Zumba fitness game I had lying around the house a try, and even for the beginners 20 minutes session was effective. I was sweating so much, it has been quite some time since i've felt so pumped. Later dusted off the exercise bike I've had, and did a15 minute cool down.

I just never seen myself lasting more than 3, 4 days. I hope things are picking up and I don't get burned out. Slowly but surely, i'm taking it one day at a time. I'm pretty stoked!

And best of luck to everyone on their journey aswell!
  • How neat to find you had already lost all that weight. Congratulations. Now keep up the good work - commit to your new eating habits for the long term. Come post your successes on 3FC.
  • Quote: How neat to find you had already lost all that weight. Congratulations. Now keep up the good work - commit to your new eating habits for the long term. Come post your successes on 3FC.

Thank you, i appreciate it I'm pretty excited hehe.
  • It just goes to show you how easy losing weight really can be. You 'accidentally' lost 8 or 10 pounds... that's major! You don't have to push yourself super hard and be 'perfect' every day to see some real results.