Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 370/290/230

Height: 6"3"

Default Looking for weight loss friendships

Looking to receive & provide support from/to individuals while we lose weight together. New to this forum. Had lost over 143 lbs. but gained 78 lbs. back after the loss of several family members to cancer. I forgot about my self and fell back into unhealthy eating habits. I rejoined WW three weeks ago and am down 14.8 lbs. Thanks for listening and my best to you on a healthy lifestyle!
IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hey, IowaGuy! Welcome to 3FC! Sorry about your family members - that's really rough. Congratulations on only regaining a bit more than half of your original loss and getting back on the WW horse, though - that's wonderful!

I am completely unfit to be a weight loss buddy, as I'm a terrible correspondent. I do hope to see you around the boards, though.

Good luck!
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! So sorry to hear about the losses in your life! But congratulations on deciding to make yourself a priority again!

This is an amazing place for support! There are many sub forums that have all kids of little groups within groups that helps so much in specific support.

I've tried weight loss buddies a couple times, they haven't worked out very well for me as far as individual correspondences (they disappear). But I've found several smaller groups within some of the bigger groups that have provided me with some of the specific support that I have needed so badly. Sometimes it just helps to know you aren't alone in your struggles, and in my case -- neurosis (LOL).
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote