Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/198/168

Height: 5'9"

Default Do you know any good weight loss blogs?

Personal stories always inspire me and I find that reading weight loss blogs can help me stay on track.
Two blogs that I follow are: (sorry, it wouldn't let me post links but you can google it)
danicasdaily
theyearofthephoenix

I would like to add more blogs to me RSS, and who knows, maybe it'll inspire me to start my own blog
Thanks.
Bilbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Here's a link to the section of the forum where people share their blogs: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/shar...diet-blog-182/

I like to visit the blogs of people on here, it kinda helps that I "know" them. I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned too!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'5"

I love Can You Stay For Dinner. The blogger, Andie, lost 135 lbs and has maintained for 5 years. And she is a really terrific writer. She's got links to her weight loss story on the left side of the page under "My Journey".

Also, there's a list of blogs on the FitBloggin site. It's a list of bloggers who attended the FitBloggin' 12 conference. Oops, looks like I can't post links yet.
luxy is offline   Reply With Quote