Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 07:04 PM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Good Afternoon Ladies!
We have just returned from our long weekend and Atlantic City and had a great time! And it doesn't hurt that we came back with more money than we left with. My husband did pretty good at the Blackjack Tables!!! We ate an awful lot this weekend - ugh! Although I realize that as much junk as I had - it wasn't nearly as bad as I would have been 6 months ago - so I know I am making progress. One big difference I also noticed is that I didn't even have one alcoholic drink and stuck to water and diet coke. Usually I indulge in a few margaritas here and there. Now that I am back home - it's back on track. I am going to get on the treadmill some time tonight!

Duckie - Yes, we went to a Timeshare presentation and in return had two nights in one of their wonderful 2 bedroom units and a round of golf --- which we ended up cancelling because of the weather. I've travelled a lot to Timeshare resorts because my parents own one, but Jeff and I are just not ready to buy one --- however as nice as we are to the sales people they always turn into the biggest jerks on earth. This guy Saturday was so nice at first and promised us no high pressure, but when we said "no" he just turned into a different person. It was all we could do to get out of there. Not to mention - the 90 minute commitment ended up taking us 3 hours. Oh Well!

Deon - I bet your two Chihuahuas together are great. We have two older dogs that are mutts and have been together for 7 years and our Chi has just been added to the family. We are still having some adjustment issues, but I am totally in love with my new little Charlee --- of course I am hoping she still loves me when I pick them all up from the kennel tomorrow.

MichelleK - We are neighbors (sort of). Levittown is NE of Philly, right? We are in Boothwyn which is about 15 miles south of the city - almost into Delaware. We've been here for about 2 years. Before that we were in Montgomery county for a couple years.

2Cute - I wish I had some neighbors that I could rely on to take care of the dogs. I'm sure i have great neighbors, I just don't know anyone that well right now. We've been in this house a couple years, but our work schedules are so busy that I don't get out to meet people as much as I'd like. I am hoping that will change this year as the weather warms up and I get out walking more often.

Kat - How did you fare on Saturday? We were in Atlantic City and it was raining in the morning but then cleared up.

Lucky - Yikes! I hope they are getting everything under control and that you are safe and sound.

Baylee - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Well, I am going to close for now and go for my walk. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Barb
Old 04-13-2003, 07:09 PM   #32  
BELIEVE!

Opps --- I was in the middle of writing when 2Cute started the new thread....

STOP !!!! Do NOT Post Here. !!!

We will continue this conversation in our next thread... #316
Closed Thread