Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 10:17 AM   #1  
**No Excuses**

Post 10% Challange

I have been doing WW for almost 3 years now, and I want to start challanging myself to lose 10% of my weight at a time. I work better with a time limit, so I'm giving myself 12 weeks to lose 10%. I wanted to start this thread so I had somewhere to come on a daily basis to account for my actions for that day, and I knew I would get all the support I could need right here. If anyone wants to join me, you are more than welcome. But I'm going to do this, I have to do this. Its no longer about looking good, its about living.
Old 04-13-2003, 11:41 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

YOU CAN DO IT, ARADIA!!!!

Goddess bless!
Old 04-14-2003, 08:20 AM   #3  
**No Excuses**

Angry Day 1

Alright, here I go. I have my WW materials, my paper and my brian in high gear. I refuse to move from this table till I have my meals planed out. I am going to make this challange work!

I dont knwo my weight yet, I didnt get to WI last Thrusday so it may take till next Thrusday to know what my 10% is, lol.

Anyway, I have called my granny to come over around 1pm and we can go for a short walk. it always helps me if I have someone to exercise with.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.
Closed Thread