Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #1  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Default slipped up a bit. help?

I am going to be totally fine though. I just had a bad day.

I just don't want to fall back into old habits.

Any tips for someone trying to hold desperately onto the wagon?
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #2  

Just remind yourself that every day is a new day and there will be slip ups, but the next day you can just go right back to it. Weight loss isn't just about weight loss, it's also about changing your eating and exercise habits, so just remind yourself that you're only human and that you're trying to get healthy and that's all that matters. Your slip ups may make you feel better, but are you being more active and working on better eating despite the slip ups? If so, then you're doing well You can do it! Also, go to skinny taste dot com. Sorry that I didn't type it out the normal way, it won't let me post links, but anyway, skinny taste has helped me a lot with eating healthier and being able to make stuff that tastes good but is also good for me, so I hope it helps you, too. Good luck, you can do it! Hope I helped.
beccaboo19842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #3  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Just focus on one choice at a time. The very next one choose health supportive, self control, on-plan. Build one choice at a time until it becomes easier again. It's simple, but not easy!

As long as you don't quit, you can't fail. Commit to yourself that there is NO QUITTING no matter how bad the day might be, and you'll be fine.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #4  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Try not to put yourself if tempting situations for these couple days where you might not make the best decision. Once you are back securely on the wagon those temptations aren't as hard to deal with.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #5  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks everyone! So far I feel pretty great about the choices I've made today and already have a healthy dinner and treat planned for the evening. I guess even I start to doubt myself on days when I feel so out of control, but I just have to prove to myself that this something I can keep doing.

Just one thing at a time.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote