The Big Picture!

• This calendar year has been so up and down for me. I've had major surgery and the recovery from that. And I've been chronically I'll with migraines since the beginning of June. On the up side, I've run several races with my hubby and friends, and I have learned so, so much about whole foods and my true calorie needs.

Bt it seems like my weight is all over the place! I track it every few days, and I just saw that since Jan. 1st, I have been within THE SAME FIVE POUND RANGE. Despite life's ups and downs. I'm really proud of that, feeling like I am getting the hang of maintenance.

Had to share. I need a pick me up!
  • Good for you! I hope by the time I lose the weight, I will have some idea about maintenance.

I had migraines every day for two years. I was very depressed because nothing helped the headaches. They finally became less bad and then stopped within a fairly short period of time. Let's hope that happens for you.
  • I just want to give you one of these

Sometimes dealing with the physical and mental 'ups and downs' makes us appreciate things a bit more, don't you think?
  • Sorry to hear about your obstacles, but it's great you've been able to maintain.