I'm just starting a thread to keep track of things (had a blog a while ago, but experienced technical difficulties). I'll probably try for a post per day.
I'm restarting weight loss after pregnancy, but since I'm breastfeeding/pumping, I want to be careful about my diet affects my milk supply. My so-called diet at the moment is not what I intend to continue eating (trying to eat what's in the cupboard until money starts coming in again), but I want to see how things are shaking out now (it's more of a baseline, I guess).
- 2 oatmeal packets w/ ~ 1 T. butter (400 Cal, 15g fat, 59g carb, 8g prot)
- coffee w/ some irish cream syrup (40 Cal, 0g fat, 10g carb, 0g prot)
- can of bean with bacon soup (425 Cal, 12.5g fat, 62.5g carb, 7g prot)
- hard-boiled egg (80 Cal, 5.5g fat, 1g carb, 6.5g prot)
- coffee w/ half n half (60 Cal, 5.5g fat, 2g carb, 1.5 g prot)
- bag of gummies (80 Cal, 0g fat, 18g carb, 1g prot)
- 2 1/2 large hot dogs + 1 large bun (900 Cal, 67.5g fat, 39g carb, 32g prot)
- 3 small potatoes with vinegar, cheese, and olive oil (450 Cal, 13g fat, 71g carb, 12.5g prot)
- handful of champagne grapes and blueberries (30 Cal, 0g fat, 7.5g carb, 0g prot)
- handful of cheez-its (150 Cal, 8g fat, 17g carb, 3g prot)
**Total: 2615 Cal
(127g fat, 287g carb, 71.5g prot)
**Pumped: 14 oz (8am - 5oz, 11am - 5oz, 2pm - 4oz)
Obviously don't want to eat like this again... I ate at my parents' house last night, and I always run into trouble when I do that.