Sorry to vent, but I just HATE

• I hate water weight gain near TOM. My scale stalled for like 4 days. And has now proceeded to go up. Yayyyyy. I know it's just water weight. But it's like jeez period. Do you really have to do this to me?? Haha ok I'm done.
  • Vent away! Hopefully, it will take more with it when it goes.
  • I know it really does suck, but I try to just remind myself that numbers are really going to change and fluctuate during different points in my cycle. As long as I see a general downward movement I am not too worried. I think the physical discomfort from bloating is worse than actually seeing the numbers. I hope you get through it quickly!
  • I hate my period. ALWAYS making me feel cruddy, adding water weight, embarrassing by bleeding like crazy, ruined PJ pants... UGH!
  • I'm lucky because I am very regular. I stop weighing before it starts and don't weigh until it's been gone for 2 days. It's demotivating even if I know the gain is from that and will go away.
  • kurisitaru- I hear you with the ruined pj pants!

I HATE my period and usually gain about 3 pounds (used to be around 10-15) but it all goes away after my period is over. Just remember it will go away!
  • Great IDEA to stop weighing
    Duh! I never even considered this. I am too very regular. That will stop any disappointing numbers from running around in my head. Going up is always hard but mine seems to be 4-5 lbs and thats almost crushing even though I know why!