MyFitnessPal has excited me.

• For the first time ever, MFP has officially predicted that I could potentially hit 179lbs in 5 weeks. Do you know how EXCITING that is? Today has been such an inspiring day, because I lost another 3lbs, and ever since I hit onederland, every new, lower weight excites me.

I was wondering what was causing me to not be motivated to go to the gym. Why didn't I want to exercise? Because it hadn't hit me yet. I didn't feel like I weighed less than 200lbs because well, I mean 199-198 really isn't that much off from 200. But when I weighed in at 195 this morning, that made me feel SOLID. I am solidly under 200lbs, and I never, ever, EVER want to see a 2 in front of my weight ever again. THAT is my motivation, and I'm going to keep trucking until I hit that 170 mark.

I cannot wait to see what the next 20-30lbs are going to do to my body. LET'S GO!
  • yay!!!
  • Yay!!! I can say I had a 5 week prediction tonight of 198.8 and I was just staring at that number that didn't have a 2 Infront of it. So yes I feel exactly what you're feeling!
  • i LOVE MFP's predictions, though they don't come true for me, because I guess it doesn't predict my screw ups lol but YAY!
  • Is this online or through iphone? maybe i should give it a go
  • You can do it online and through your phone as an app! And yeah, they're predicted weight is never true for me either, but it's in the ballpark! I believe it predicted I'd be in the 190s by now, and well, here I am!
  • You can get the free app for iphone and can also log in on a pc. Feel free to add me guys. psutton7 is my user name.
  • I have been much happier with MFPs predictions since I started using a fitbit, that syncs with MFP.
  • yeah!!
  • !!1
    Good job!

I can't "weight" until MFP gives me a prediction without a 2 in front of it!
  • MyFitnessPal keeps giving me completely unreasonable numbers (probably because I exercise for hours every day and end up with a lot of spare calories that I don't eat)...It usually tells me things in the 150s in 5 weeks, which is just silly. Yours seems a lot more probable than what it tells me every day though...congrats! Also, hugs and tons of congratulations on firmly setting foot in onederland!
  • Anyone wanna add me to myfitnesspal as a pal my name is GettinSexyFit on there and my sister use it everyday 2 add her DivaStyle_83
  • Always looking for more support to get/give.
    TheVikingNinja
    add me if you wish
  • I love myfitnesspal! I love the motivation and support you can get from friends! When my friends burn a lot of calories I feel extra motivated to do the same! My username is s_taylor19