Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-09-2012, 03:58 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Time flies!

Wow! The last two weeks have just zoomed by! I had ended the month of June driving to Seattle for a music festival and came back just in time for the start of a wedding. Indian weddings last the whole darn week and include a lot of food and alcohol, so you can only imagine how well that ended for me, ha. Actually I was able to keep my weight loss off but I have fallen so far off the wagon right now that I'm just WAITING to get back on. Although I haven't exercised in the last 3 weeks, I have been dancing like crazy, and was able to maintain my weight. I have fallen so behind on school work, and of course, changing my life style! I just need to catch up on life and keep moving forward!

I'm glad to be back though. Although I'm not a huge poster here, I am a major creeper. Lol. This is really my only support group.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. I'm back and ready to keep going!
queenie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #2  
Going, going, gone

S/C/G: 295/ticker/150

Welcome back, queenie! It sure sounds like you had a lot of fun. You've also got the right attitude, knowing that you fell off the wagon but are ready and rearing to get started again. It was a great thing to post and let others know so you can get feedback and support--we're definitely here for you! Keep going and let us know of your accomplishments!
asharksrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by asharksrevenge View Post
Welcome back, queenie! It sure sounds like you had a lot of fun. You've also got the right attitude, knowing that you fell off the wagon but are ready and rearing to get started again. It was a great thing to post and let others know so you can get feedback and support--we're definitely here for you! Keep going and let us know of your accomplishments!
Thanks so much for replying. Believe me, it meant the world to me
Old 07-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

It sure sounds like you lead an exciting life! Keep up the good work!
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailr42 View Post
It sure sounds like you lead an exciting life! Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much! My life isn't usually this exciting usually, but it always is in the summer. Hard to balance school, work, and a social life. Always gotta sacrifice one!