Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 05:55 PM   #1  
Progress..not perfection

Angry 300+ And Ready To Try Again....#308

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

WELCOME!

Last edited by QueenB; 03-31-2003 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:00 PM   #2  
Progress..not perfection

Arrow I brought Sandy's post over....

from the last thread, minus all her cute smilies. I do however, remember how the post started.

I have just had one of those days!!!!

First I go to work this morning, I fill the coffee pot thing with water, well while its filling I try to strainghten the spout on the water jug and poof it pops off OH NO WATER EVERYWHERE!
Then, I finally get that cleaned up and go to dump the water into the pot to make coffee and drop the caraft on the floor and water everywhere again . Then, a while later I get the mail and we had two small payments come in and I add them up to do a deposit and whats the total????$666. . Then, I already shrared that my TOM is here and well with the way my day was going you guessed it, my body decides to flow extremely heavy and I flow right through the super plus tampon. So time to take a break and go home!!! Well then I try to open my bottle of water in the car and it's carbonated and what do you think happens , you guessed it, water all over me and the car as I'm driving down the road. I give up!!!! I don't think I dare get in the shower for fear that I might fall and break something. I seem to be having major trouble with water today!!! Are you all laughing? I swear to the heavens above this all happened in one day and to me!!!! It may have been too much info, but you had to get the whole effect of what a horrible day it is. But I'm here now and love all you ladies and yes 2Cute you made me laugh again with the joke. Donna? I know I'm blonde but was the blonde joke suppossed to be funny? I mean I got it, but boy that was a stupid blonde...

Thin: Keep up the good work on the airwalker, you are doing great!!!

tracy: nice photos of you and the family. I will have to post some on yahoo and do that to for you all to see. Soon as I figure out all that stuff.. I'm still learning this computer stuff. I know the basics and they seem to be getting me buy for now....LOL

Hello to everyone!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
~Sandy~
Old 03-31-2003, 06:00 PM   #3  

Okay I just posted a big post on the last thread while Tina was saying not to post there. So if your looking for me I was a post short, just proves another part of my day!!!! Think I need to go to bed and start all over tomorrow.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:01 PM   #4  
Progress..not perfection

Sandy: Look right above you sweetie. I brought you over.....
Old 03-31-2003, 06:10 PM   #5  
Progress..not perfection

Thumbs down Ok, now it's my turn

First of all, I am ready to get out of this funk I have been in. It is time to quit straddling the fence and get on the right side of it. Below I am posting my calendar for next month. Take a gander:

Each day has in it, the approximate amount of points I will eat. I am still kinda following the Wendie plan. Anyways, isn't really different from WW and I like the flexibility of it. Now, the reason I have shared this with you is because this is my goal. To fill up this entire calendar with how many points I've eaten, how much water I've drank and how much exercise I've done. At the end of this month, good or bad...(and it WILL be good) I'm going to scan my calendar again and you will see that I have met my goal....
ONE MONTH CHEAT FREE! I can and I will do this.

I would also like to mention that I did eat some raisins today.
I also counted them and added the appropriate points. Take a good long look at that middle number down there ladies, but don't get too used to it, because it is going down!!

I am off to do my WATP, but I will be back!
Old 03-31-2003, 06:17 PM   #6  
Dancing those pounds away

Hey TINA !!!! In the words of a wise woman I know...
Starting a thread is not POSTING !!! and neither is moving someone elses post. Get your butt back in here and POST.

Tracey... What a beautiful young woman you are. And what a lovely family. Thanks for sharing them with us. I am glad you have decided to join our littel "family" here too.

Okay... I have got to run. Just peeking in for a minute.
Glad some of you enjoyed my Snowman joke.
You will never make a snowball again without thinking of .......
ME silly. Get those minds out of the gutter. LOL
Getting hit in the face with a snowball will never be the same.

Ooopppsss.
Tina... you posted while I posted. But I want MORE.
You go girl !!!!

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 03-31-2003 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:11 PM   #7  

Tina: I am holding you to your promise on your calendar of one month, cheat free! I take up the challenge too, ok? Anybody else up for it? ONE MONTH, starting Wednesay morning, CHEAT free! That means anything over your points, your calories, your fat allowance, whatever your program is, is a cheat! So....Tina will have to hold on to that bag of raisins and make them last, I will have to NOT eat a box of chocolate graham snacks in one sitting (unless that is all I want for the day to eat! ), Thin will have to continue to lay off the PB cups unless it is in her program...

Sandy: Just for you, here is one that you might find funny:

Why did the 3 blondes jump off the building?
They wanted to see if their maxi-pads really had wings

You did have one of those days. It has something to do with TOM! I tell you, I get to be so clutzy that it is unbelievable. Chin up, tomorrow will be better. Oh and regarding, Tres leak, how do you like my French, oops, I promised I would not use anything French, German, or Russian, Ummmmm Grande leak (though Mexico is not treating us much better), uuuuhhhhhh, Bonzer leak, yeah, the Aussies are with us.....So, regarding that bonzer leak, when I went through my leaky period (about 5 years worth) I also wore an Always pad too. Mine were so bad, I had to wear two Always overnights, Front to up the back end when I was working, as being the receptionist I couldn't just get up and run to the bathroom. You might want to try at least wearing one besides your tampon on really heavy days. They do work amazingly well and they are much thinner than they used to be.

Tracy: You are a beautiful young woman and your children are adorable.

Thin: I think I would have loved having 2 boys. Having a girl can drive you nuts! I am sure you are going to miss the baby a lot. I still miss mine not being in the house occasionally. Course, dh and I had to keep our clothes on back then! I would love to buy Tony Little's machine, but I am afraid I would have trouble using it with my knee, getting on it and so forth and for that kind of money, I would want to be sure! I can't use a treadmill because I can't get on the darn thing while it is moving and can't stand on it and then start it either. I can't ride those moving sidewalks at the airports either and I used to be able to do that. Now when I try, I stumble.

2cute: Ugh, the pictures you manage to conjure up!!

I got my power walk in this afternoon, but hyperextended the knee a little so it is pretty sore right now. Sometimes, I just get to boogying down the mall and don't think about my knee and its problems. I stayed OP today and am thrilled about that.

Well, I guess I better go. I am in a funk because I broke a nail and it looks really ugly then put oven cleaner on the BBQ grates and got some of the spray on my nails and now my polish is all messed up. My beauty regimen is shot to you know what today! I guess I will keep the car so I can get them fixed tomorrow.

Donna
Old 03-31-2003, 09:19 PM   #8  
You and Me in 2003

I'm still here .talked to my brother tonight he's about the same.
Old 03-31-2003, 10:33 PM   #9  

Talking Hiya Chickies!

Okay! Since I'm taking SOOO long making my website, I've decided to make a quick "before and after picture" post so that 2Cute will quit complaining!

Here goes... hope I'm doing this right. I've never posted a pic here before...

HERE'S THE BEFORE SHOT! That's me at a tropical themed party we hosted in January 2002.

----
Sara
Highest weight: 270
Current weight: 135

Last edited by SaraJoy; 03-31-2003 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 10:34 PM   #10  

Talking

AND HERE'S ME THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2003, 10:35 PM   #11  

Talking One more...

Okay... now I'm just being a show-off!!!!
Old 03-31-2003, 10:53 PM   #12  
a work in progress...

Ooh, Sara, you little hottie! You look MAHVELOUS!

Tina...I'm up for the challenge! Cheat free April...I'll go one step further...daily exercise too. I will take my weight and measurements tomorrow and mark them on the calendar. Let's just see what a perfect month can do!

I'm off to work now...
Old 03-31-2003, 11:06 PM   #13  

Default I'm on board too!

Tina: Your cheat free calender is a great idea and posting it, so we all know about it, was even a better idea! I'm gonna hop on board with you, Kat, and Donna for a cheat free April! I'm still getting used to maintanence and I'm really trying to work out some issues I have with weekly binges... I have absolutely no doubt that I will conquer these food-free-for-alls. I think making a conscious committment to just NOT have one in the month of April might even do the trick!

2Cute: I'm so sorry to hear about the young soldier killed from your town. I can't even imagine what it must like to be part of the family left behind.

Okay! Should let someone else have a chance to post!

Sara
Old 04-01-2003, 12:55 AM   #14  

WOWZA !!!!!!!

SARA !!!! You look FANTASTIC !!!!!

I told you a couple of weeks ago I was going to stop bugging you.
I am sure glad you decided to make my day.

CONGRATULATONS !!!

If I were your husband I would keep you on a short leash.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:08 AM   #15  

I had to wait till midnight to post this one.

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday dear Duckieeeee
Happy Birthday to YOU !!!

Well... I hope it is your birthday. LOL
I have it marked March 1st and April 1st
So I did not want to take a chance and miss it.

Did you get your hair done ????

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 04-01-2003 at 02:11 AM.
Closed Thread