Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 05:51 PM   #31  
Progress..not perfection

Red face Do not post here!

STOP! Do not post here....

Instead, come and join the continuing saga of 300+ And Ready To Try Again......#308
Old 03-31-2003, 05:56 PM   #32  

I have just had one of those days!!!!

First I go to work this morning, I fill the coffee pot thing with water, well while its filling I try to strainghten the spout on the water jug and poof it pops off OH NO WATER EVERYWHERE!
Then, I finally get that cleaned up and go to dump the water into the pot to make coffee and drop the caraft on the floor and water everywhere again . Then, a while later I get the mail and we had two small payments come in and I add them up to do a deposit and whats the total????$666. . Then, I already shrared that my TOM is here and well with the way my day was going you guessed it, my body decides to flow extremely heavy and I flow right through the super plus tampon. So time to take a break and go home!!! Well then I try to open my bottle of water in the car and it's carbonated and what do you think happens , you guessed it, water all over me and the car as I'm driving down the road. I give up!!!! I don't think I dare get in the shower for fear that I might fall and break something. I seem to be having major trouble with water today!!! Are you all laughing? I swear to the heavens above this all happened in one day and to me!!!! It may have been too much info, but you had to get the whole effect of what a horrible day it is. But I'm here now and love all you ladies and yes 2Cute you made me laugh again with the joke. Donna? I know I'm blonde but was the blonde joke suppossed to be funny? I mean I got it, but boy that was a stupid blonde...

Thin: Keep up the good work on the airwalker, you are doing great!!!

tracy: nice photos of you and the family. I will have to post some on yahoo and do that to for you all to see. Soon as I figure out all that stuff.. I'm still learning this computer stuff. I know the basics and they seem to be getting me buy for now....LOL

Hello to everyone!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
~Sandy~
Closed Thread