Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #16  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

the first thing that came to my mind was sleep apnea....just because you're sleeping doesn't mean you're getting good rest...i knew someone who felt exhausted all the time and once they were diagnosed with sleep apnea and treated, it made a world of difference

but again...it's just a thought and the best thing is to see a doctor
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: See tracker :3

Height: 5'5

Quote:
the first thing that came to my mind was sleep apnea....just because you're sleeping doesn't mean you're getting good rest...i knew someone who felt exhausted all the time and once they were diagnosed with sleep apnea and treated, it made a world of difference
I didn't even think of that!!! Thank you. I got on medicine for depression but I'm not entirely convinced that's it. Neither is my doc.

I'll bring that up next time I'm at the office
DandelionCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 257/257/157

Height: 5'7"

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a possibility as well. I was diagnosed with that as a teenager after having several weeks long battles with similar symptoms. I still have issues with it, and always will.

Last edited by PinkLotus; 06-18-2012 at 05:32 PM.
PinkLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #19  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Height: 5'6"

Default re:

I also agree that millions of things cause fatigue.

I have to ask - do you have pets - and do they sleep with you? So many people allow pets to sleep on their bed, and just that little thing, moving around, not moving, etc. can cause fatigue just like sleep apnea does.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #20  

S/C/G: See tracker :3

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a possibility as well. I was diagnosed with that as a teenager after having several weeks long battles with similar symptoms. I still have issues with it, and always will.
D: I didn't even know that was a thing! How do you cope with it?

Quote:
I have to ask - do you have pets - and do they sleep with you? So many people allow pets to sleep on their bed, and just that little thing, moving around, not moving, etc. can cause fatigue just like sleep apnea does.
I do have pets, but they don't sleep with me. I share my bed with a boyfriend though. I've watched him sleep (that sounds awfully creepy) and he doesn't really move.
DandelionCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote