3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I can't believe what I ate today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/259116-i-cant-believe-what-i-ate-today.html)

want2bskine 05-15-2012 08:50 PM

I can't believe what I ate today

Blaahhhh bad day lol. No breakfast, pizza hut for lunch, and a cheeseburger and fries for dinner. :dizzy: what am I thinking?? I am getting to comfortable at my new weight and not trying hard enough...plus I have TOM coming in a few days. Good thing I cut the grass today with a push mower! lol, didn't work out either. :(

seagirl 05-15-2012 08:51 PM

Sounds like one of those days where no plan was made at all! We've all had them. What I like to do is take some time in the evening to make a plan for the next couple of days. Just get back on track. Good luck!

jj0293 05-15-2012 09:04 PM

Tomorrow is a new day! At least you realize that you may have overdone it today and its not just a blind leap into overeating. These days happen! Don't be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect everyday :)

want2bskine 05-15-2012 09:16 PM

Thank goodness I can start all over lol. The whole time I was thinking, "I can't believe Im eating this" over and over lol. My hubby and I are slipping a little bit. We need to tighten up again.

caramelkitty 05-15-2012 09:45 PM

Haha that happens to everyone! don't let it beat you down. :) .... Just get back on it tomorrow :)

Ps................ how good was it? lololol

want2bskine 05-15-2012 09:51 PM

It was ok...I think the cinnamon sticks at pizza hut were the best. lol but the rest of it kind of tasted like chemicals..or just fake food haha.

caramelkitty 05-15-2012 10:33 PM

See? :) Not only have you gotten a bad taste in your mouth, but you helped me start getting over my pizza hut craving. For that, me lady, I thank you. :hug:

Natasha22 05-15-2012 11:06 PM

It's good that you're acknowledging your mistakes and you're ready to start fresh tomorrow. I like your attitude, we all have bad days, so there's no point in wallowing in sadness, but rather note what went wrong, accept it and move on knowing we'll try harder in the future.

cbressler1976 05-16-2012 11:28 AM

It's so hard...some days I just want to have just one cheat day....but I'm different.... once I start, I can't stop.... but if i had the will power I would have a cheat day every now and then.... Sometimes you just need cheat days... lol...

pixelllate 05-16-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbressler1976 (Post 4335428)
It's so hard...some days I just want to have just one cheat day....but I'm different.... once I start, I can't stop.... but if i had the will power I would have a cheat day every now and then.... Sometimes you just need cheat days... lol...

I gave up cheat days! I find that overall, I am much happier without them, I used get all anxious about not doing cheat days because all the diets recommended them- like am I depriving myself? But the way I see it-cheat days or indulgences or treats are good if they make you happy and if they don't then I'm better off without them. :D

caramelkitty 05-16-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelllate (Post 4335452)
I gave up cheat days!

Same here!! I find it brings back the cravings afterwards. :dizzy:

tricon7 05-16-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbressler1976 (Post 4335428)

I can't have a cheat meal, much less a cheat day. I might treat myself to a candy bar or small bit of ice cream. But I have to resolve in my mind beforehand that it's just a small treat and to not go nuts.