Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Week of 5/13/12

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your special day!

I may not be back here until tomorrow since I will have a lot going on today.

Calories for yesterday: 1790 +
Weigh In: 146 (TTOM)
Up: .4

Mamakat Happy Birthday!

Here's a virtual cake for you

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #3  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy Birthday Mamakat!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #4  

Just tried on my size 8's despite the last month of lots of food and not much activity, they still fit . A little snug but not tight . Cannot wait to start working out properly from tomorrow .
irishcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #5  
Miral Paris

S/C/G: 191/140

Height: 5/5

Default Had a bad day yesterday

Broke my sugar fast of a month or so and ate two big cookies, a slice of cake and a slice of banana bread. And ate a lot during the day.. But will get back to it today. Seems two steps ahead and one step back. Why do we do this toourselves?

My main problem is hunger. Will try not to binge on sweets. I hope I can get enuf posts in soon so I can do a ticker (sigh).
Miral Paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

Hi all, Just a quick check in. Very busy saying good bye to Mexico. Packing up, tying up loose ends. Food isn't great but am hovering around 118lbs, which is fine.

Plan to be back in touch and settled by Wed - then back on a food plan for another fitness push.

Still finding some time to work out this week .

Have a great week ladies.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #7  

Drinking my sugar free energy drink before my exam. I have my ipod updated and my gym bag packed for after the exam. I have social things on today such as tea with friends and going to a party later.
My plan is to just have no sugar in my tea. I have saved my calories for drinking. So 800 calories (a lot but my exams have just ended!) will get me around 4 vodkas and diet coke and 2 litres of cider. So today will be an awesome day.

I have to go to the docs to get my leg sorted, kinda worried that it might be something major,
irishcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #8  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Monday Morning WI 187.4 down 1.4 from last week. I was down to 185.4 but slowly crept back up with DH's cheese cooking. I'm holding lots of water. Went for a long walk yesterday, the beach was packed with lots of moms, lots of sons were walking the boardwalk with their moms, I thought that was cool.

Diana & ItsMyTurn Thank you for the birthday wishes, counting you two and my DH's older brother and sister (and my trio) those were my only wishes. I told DS, now I know how all those xmas babies feel. DS and I had a wonderful time during the show, not so much when getting concert tee. Too many people. LOL, I got flustered just enough to make bad decisions (going against my GPS's directions and getting lost) afterward and in the dark, luckily, I had the sense to stop going off map and listen to her (my GPS name is Gipsy). DH surprised me with a sugar free cheesecake that he made while we were at the show. How sweet of him.

Back to reality. DS and I will be super busy today and tomorrow with doctors/therapists visits then Wednesday I can breathe again. I have to recover from blisters before I can go for more walks. DH did replace my latest pair (only a little over a week old) with a smaller pair. Oh and I no longer fit the store display size 7 in rings. I am a 6. I had to put an adjuster on my latest emerald as I wasn't sending it back! It's my first pear shape.

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I ate some food later last night while watching the Survivor finale. I will probably have a second gain tomorrow, too.

Calories for the yesterday: Took the day off, did not count
Weigh In: 148.8 (TTOM)
Up: 2.6 pounds

Miral Paris Hi and Welcome to the check-in! Sorry that you had a rough day. Today is a new day. Get right back to your plan. Sugar is really hard to deal with once you start craving it again.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #10  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Mamakat - Other than getting lost, glad the show was nice for you By the way... named our GPS "Gretta". I said ' it's a Garmin, which is a boy's name, but it has a girl's voice... she needs to be called Gretta'
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #11  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

ItsMyTurn people must think my fam and I are weird. Gypsy is Garmin with female voice too. We all talk to her as though she were part of the family. We never say get the GPS readied, it's where's Gypsy. Same with cars, if you say my or your car, I'm never sure which car that is as we swapped, for hip purposes, but now I won't give it back for disc purposes, his stereo is way better. So we calll them by their name Jade and Azul. Funny part is, ask me a human's name or that of my pet rats and I couldn't tell ya.

Hope you have a great day. Remember to breathe.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Hello everyone. Interview was this morning. I hope I did good enough to get it. We will see in about a week if I get it or not. I was so nervous. My mouth go dry and I was shaking so bad my voice started to break lol. Glad its over with though!!! My nerves tend to get the best of me unfortunatly. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a happy mothers day!
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Itsmyturn I hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

Irishcanary I hope your exams went well. Did you get a workout in today?

Kathydee Enjoy your last few days in Mexico and have a safe trip back home.

Mamakat Good job on the 1.4 pounds! It sounds like you had a nice day with your DS. Cheesecake is always good! I had a piece yesterday, too.

Katie Good job on getting through the interview! I'm sure you did better than you think. Interviewers understand about people getting nervous.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #14  

Helllo - I hope all moms, godmothers, aunts, cousins, etc. had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I am walking daily now and taking longer walks too. I am watching what I eat now, still not counting calories, but an example would be yesterday having my baked potato, and choosing sour cream only, not butter AND sour cream, trying to make better choices. I am drinking more water, too.

I feel pretty good lately. Even TOM was easier, but dr. put me on meds for five days each month to keep the physical discomfort down. I am up and mobile and not trying to nap every day, so that is huge for me!

I am not showing any loss on the scales, but I noticed that my tops are a little looser and the capris I bought a few weeks ago fit a little better, but still too tight in the middle to say they are comfortable yet.

I hope everyone else has a great week!
MRSS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

MRSS2010 Good job on the walking and for your clothes being looser!