Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/147/120

Height: 163cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by erh12275 View Post
I wish I had the money. Have decided that a majority of my clothes now should be second hand. The store here sells new stuff as second hand for about $5 each. Since I don't plan on stayin in them I don't want to spend a lot on something I am going to give away. I have already found a better selection in the 16's than the 22's I used to wear...can't wait to get to below a 10.
Oh absolutely, me too. Not least because, as I'm sure you find too, they're more flattering and you don't mind wearing something 'pretty' because shock they actually look nice now you're slender :P

Just last week I found a great deal on jeans on Amazon (£6 per pair!) and put 4 different colours and designs into my basket to buy after "money day" haha. They were taken down the day before I got to buy them

They were 10s, and I'm between a 12 and a 10 at the moment. The only comfy pair of jeans I have are one pair of 12s.

Second hand is actually a great idea. I wish we had more places like that in my local area; unfortunately [fortunately?] we had a brand new shopping centre built up not too long ago and now everything is completely new. And expensive!
HappyStack is offline   Reply With Quote