Almost there!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 200.6 this morning!!!! AND TOM just came so I very well may be out of the terrible 2's this week!!!

Just needed to share with people who can relate to getting past this milestone!
  • Congrats
  • Woohoo Stephanie!!!!
  • wooooo! well done! you will now spend the rest of your days in the 100's xx
  • Thanks ladies!

I can't wait to say good bye to the 200s FOREVER!!!
  • Congrats!
  • I weighed EXACTLY the same this morning! lol go us! almost wonderland!
  • WTG, I reached onederland a month ago and then got stuck at 196 for a few weeks. As a onederland reward, I bought myself a ipad. It was a used one but hey I worked hard. It's a wonderful feeling getting below 200 and I bet you are so excited.
  • Yay!!!!! You can do it!
  • Congrats to you!!! It must feel good to hit one of your goals!
  • Congratulations!! Someday I will join you!
  • Congrats!
    I hit onederland yesterday after being stuck at 201/202 for almost three weeks. That stunk being stuck so close to such a milestone. You'll be there in no time! Make sure you do the happy dance when you see that number on the scale.
    Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • Quote: 200.6 this morning!!!! AND TOM just came so I very well may be out of the terrible 2's this week!!!

Just needed to share with people who can relate to getting past this milestone!
    yea!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! You're going to feel amazing when that 2 changes to a 1 on your scale! Just don't do what I did an sabotage yourself because of your success
  • way to go! so close to such a great place to be!