Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #1  
Time For Change

S/C/G: see/ticker/:)

Height: 6'0"

Question How am I supposed to do this?!?!

Hey Everyone!

I've been counting calories since April 22, 2012. I have been doing great (in my mind anyways) I only had cravings once, which was last night, and I didn't give in.
BUT, now I have to work nights at work for the next 6 nights. That would be from 10pm until 7am.

Does anyone have any tips to help me stay in my calorie limit?

This sort of gets confusing to me when I'm working nights.
:S I'm very active for the nine hours that I'm there, I have to do cash if there are any customers, and for the rest of the night I'm stalking shelves ie; lifting boxes of product, putting product onto the shelves, off and on step stool, walking, standing, lots of standing.
I get two 45 minutes breaks.
I'm usually pretty hungry during these breaks, and tend to have a few cravings since I'm staring every junk food you can imagine, in the face, as I work, lol.

Since I work 10pm-7am, my last hour of work is pretty tough, all I want to do is go home and sleep.
But when I get home, I'm just so awake that I stay up until 8:30am or sometimes even 9:30am.
And then I sleep around 2:00pm. (5 and 1/2ish hours)
SOMETIMES I sleep again before work around 7pm and sleep till 9pm.

Does anyone else do this?
Have any sort of eating plan that works?
HELP PLEASE.

Thanks for reading. <3

Last edited by ElociN2392; 05-03-2012 at 11:50 AM.
ElociN2392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 187 / 170 / 140

Height: 5'7"

Hi, I used to work similar shifts and i used to have 'breakfast' before work, i then would have 'lunch' at work, 'Dinner' When i got home before i slept and a light snack when i woke up mid-afternoon. It's all about finding what works best for you though. This worked well for me, because i got my 3 meals and it kept me full

Hope this is helpful!
Mason91 x
mason91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #3  
Time For Change

S/C/G: see/ticker/:)

Height: 6'0"

Thank you. I'll have to try that. :]
ElociN2392 is offline   Reply With Quote