3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   yay yay yay!!! Weight loss! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/258170-yay-yay-yay-weight-loss.html)

peachiee77 05-01-2012 09:22 PM

yay yay yay!!! Weight loss!

So I just got back from my weigh in and guess what?!!?!? I lost 3.4 lbs this week! :carrot: :carrot:

Like, I'm actually so ridiculously excited right now I'm like a giddy school girl! haha.

I'm doing a biggest loser weight loss challenge in my town so that's where I weighed in this week.

I am so proud of how I did this week - I counted my calories, ate healthy most days (and even the days I didnt, I still counted them and stayed within my limit!), and exercised on most days and I feel great!!!

I can't believe how motivated I am this time and so ready to get this weight off for good! I know I'm kind of repeated myself in what I've said in other posts but I'm so ready! and you guys here have no idea how much of a motivation you're being to me also!!

Thanks for being here and I cant wait to continue sharing my weight loss journey wiht you guys! You're all awesome!

Here's to a great next week!! :D

~Laura

gardend1va 05-01-2012 09:37 PM

You go girl! Congrats! It almost feels like a miracle when you see the scale start to move, doesn't it? It is so empowering and motivating. You have inspired me to keep going too. Great job!

MichelleRae 05-01-2012 09:53 PM

Way to go! That's fantastic progress, keep up the great work!

redbird92 05-01-2012 09:54 PM

Congrats! You're doing great! You're excitement is contagious...its giving me motivation too!!

JohnP 05-01-2012 09:59 PM

Sweet! Great job!!

Just remember to take pictures and measurements every couple weeks because they are far better indicators than the scale which sometimes will get stuck and refuse to budge.

peachiee77 05-01-2012 10:03 PM

Thanks guys!! I can't believe how many people in the last couple days have said that I was a motivation to them!

Yes, you read that right - I am a motivation to them!. This is SOO weird for me, the girl who never exercised and just kept getting fatter and fatter because she loved her McDonalds! haha It's amazing what a change in attitude can do (oh and learning I was allergic to wheat didn't hurt! haha)

Thanks for all your positive energy and encouragement guys! And thanks for the feedback!

And JohnP - you're right about the measurements for sure! The group I'm in for the challenge does measurements every month so that's good, but I'll have to keep doing it myself after that's over!! Thanks for the reminder!

shapedself 05-02-2012 09:50 AM

Awesome job OP. Keep it up.

LeilaJey 05-02-2012 10:06 AM

Great job! :)

LockItUp 05-02-2012 10:37 AM

Great job! Isn't it so wonderful when you inspire others AND yourself!?!?! Keep it up!

linJber 05-02-2012 01:27 PM

Keep the energy high! Great job. Remember this feeing on the days when the choices get difficult.

Lin

jenjulia 05-02-2012 02:29 PM

Great Job!!!

Natasha22 05-02-2012 08:24 PM

Congrats! Your positive attitude motivates me to keep going, even though the past week I've lost nothing. Anyway, keep going, hope you win the challenge! :D