Lose 10 lbs by June 1st!

You're on Page 1 of 22
Go to
  • Anyone is welcome to join!

The stated goal is to lose 10 pounds, but smaller (or bigger!) goals are always welcome as well.
  • Omg, I was just in the middle of making this!

So glad you did, though.

I participated in the thread last month and lost 10.8 pounds. By June 1st next month I hope to have replicated that success!

SW: 307.0
    CW: 278.5
    GW: 268.5

Good luck, everyone!
  • Yes! I'm so in this!!!
  • I don't think I can make 10 pounds so I am going to go for 5! 140 here I come!!
  • Sorry, Amy! I'm glad we didn't duplicate. I failed hard in April, so I was motivated to get on with the new month, I guess!

Speaking of which, I have a nearly two week vacation right in the middle of the month, so I don't see myself making even a conservative goal of 5 lbs this month. Still, that's what I will shoot for.

SW: 194.4
    GW: 189.4

I would love to see the 180s this month, since they evaded me in April. My goal for my NYC trip is to maintain whatever weight I'm at when I leave. I have a week and a half to get down a few more pounds before I hit the road.
  • Quote: Sorry, Amy! I'm glad we didn't duplicate. I failed hard in April, so I was motivated to get on with the new month, I guess!

Speaking of which, I have a nearly two week vacation right in the middle of the month, so I don't see myself making even a conservative goal of 5 lbs this month. Still, that's what I will shoot for.

SW: 194.4
    GW: 189.4

I would love to see the 180s this month, since they evaded me in April.
    Not at all, I was overly eager to see this thread! I'm glad I double-checked before posting!

Ooh, I hope you enjoy your vacation, and good luck!
  • I'm definitely in for another month and for May I hope to keep up with the thread a little better. I'll post my official month beginning weight tomorrow, but my goal is 10lb for the month. I have a week of chaos in the middle if the month for my sister's wedding but already working on a plan so I don't wreck my progress.

Good luck everyone, here's to a great month!
  • Sign me Up. I am hoping to be in size 14 by June!

Edit:

SW: 217 (This Morning)
    CW: 217
    GW: 207

Real Goal: Size 14 clothes.
  • Wow, apparently the 180's are just as hard to get out of as the 220's, LOL. SIGH.

SW: 188.4 (as of this morning's weigh in. STUPID BODY. lol.)
    CW: 188.4
    GW: 178.4

PLEASE, Dear God, please 175. And LOL. I don't think I'll be making my 175 goal by 6/1, but I'm going to give it heck this month and try. Actually, anything in the 170's I'd be happy with. It's been a long road and that's so much closer to my goal. Might as well try, its only a month! WE GOT THIS LADIES!!

• I'm in! Shooting for 10 lbs. Maybe even hoping for a little more lol. I've got a bathing suit to fit into in a smaller size by July 4th so I'll take all I can get!
    I gained a bit back but I refuse to change my ticker!

SW:269
    GW:259
  • I'm totally in.

SW 203.2
    CW 203.2
    GW 193.2 (this is my pre-pregnancy weight)
  • I'd love to get out of the 220s this month!! I'm in.

SW: 226

GW: 216 (my previous "historic high" weight - will be glad when that one has passed too)
  • So glad to see a new thread after being stuck most of last month at the same weight! Hopefully next month I'll finally start to lose again! I've still yet to lose 10 pounds in one month, but I think it's a good goal to aim for even if there's very little chance I'll make it. Good luck to everyone!

SW: 202
    GW: 192
  • I'm in! Easter and starting weight training screwed me up for april lost about 5 of the 10 i wanted, but thats still 5 down so i'll take it! i'll weigh in tomorrow for my official sw for this and ew for aprils. we can do this!
  • im in. Anything will do but hope for 10lbs.