Don't know what to eat...

• So I've been having a kind of lazy day and I haven't eaten a whole lot -- I made some sauerkraut earlier because that was about all I had in the kitchen to eat and according to the can that didn't have any calories in it, so I really don't know what to eat now! My whole day's worth of calories is available and I have SO many "bad" things calling my name! I don't want cafeteria food and I don't feel like cooking, but I don't really want to resort to fast food, either. What should I eat?
  • Hm... if you mention cafeteria, do you live in a dorm probably? Do you have a microwave? You could go to the store and get yourself a microwave meal from the frozen section that is a lot healthier than fast food and no real cooking involved...

...or you could go to Subway.

I keep things like hard boiled eggs and soup in my fridge so I don't have to cook every time I'm hungry.
  • Do you live in dorms? I really struggled to lose weight living there. If you have a freezer/microwave access buy some lean cuisines - if not, keep some fruit on hand for future cravings! Strawberries and whipped cream are yummy.