Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

Default not really depression...

I always feel bad when my husband goes to Russia. Well this time it is Ukraine which is probably worse. it is because I really imagine him to be around good-looking really thin hot girls. Which is not quite true because he is around weird computer guys most of the time but I still remember how most of woman look there.

I am not sure what kind of support I expect but I want to write this jut to see how foolish this fear looks like.

Last edited by PrincessSophia; 04-11-2012 at 04:14 PM.
PrincessSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Your husband can be around hot young girls anytime since we do have some of those in this country too. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. You know what kind of man you have and if he's a man with a strong sense of family and morality, then don't worry yourself.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #3  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Try and put those thoughts of your head. They do no good at all. You should know what kind of man your husband is, and im sure he's not the kind to cheat. Besides, who cares if he actually is around hot young girls. I'm sure they have nothing on you in his eyes!!!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #4  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm just thinking at 139, what on earth are you worried about!?!? You are probably pretty hot yourself!

I don't blame you for worrying. I would too! I used to worry every time my husband went away on business, especially when he went to Florida during spring break... or any time for that matter! Although I miss the "free time", I don't miss the business trips at all! I feel much better about myself at this weight and with this body, so I wonder if I'd worry less if he traveled now.

I tend to be a little bit on the jealous side, and I don't think it's foolish or necessarily bad to feel that way. I think it's what you do with your worry that's most important. If the green-eyed monster comes out, that's bad. It's one thing to secretly worry, and it's one thing to nudge for a little reassurance from your man. It's another thing entirely to go all crazy on him over something that might not even be a problem! KWIM?

I don't think you're foolish. Just normal.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote