Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #31  

Oh god! for a minute i imagined you meant sitting down with a bag of sugar and a spoon....i need to get out more {-(
chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 229/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

I gave up sugar for Lent. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I actually liked not having to fit desserts in. Easter I will once again be able to eat sweets. I am soooo scared. I told my trainer that I think I am going to allow myself only 5 mins...because I am afraid it will make me sick. Guess we will see what happens. Wanted to tell you...instead of being down about what you ate...be happy for how long you DIDN'T eat it.
erh12275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #33  

S/C/G: HW160/SW 156/CW125/GW120ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelllate View Post
Most people I know are are either cheese lovers, or sugar lovers, and I am the sugar lover. lol
I am both. Chocolate, cakes, muffins, cookies are wonderful. As is brie or feta or oka or fresh mozzarella or cheese curds, etc.
Only Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 128lbs/99/99

Height: 5' 2"

I've been cutting down and having success, but I had a binge last month of eating 800 calories worth of ice cream and some hardening chocolate topping. I stopped 'early' because it didn't taste as good as it used to.

I'm lucky - it used to be much more at half of the ice cream plus almost all of the topping bottle. (Maybe 2000?)
Moonsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by erh12275 View Post
I told my trainer that I think I am going to allow myself only 5 mins..

5 minutes is a looong time. i could do a lot of damage in 5 minutes lmao
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #36  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by valalltogether View Post
5 minutes is a looong time. i could do a lot of damage in 5 minutes lmao
HA! Ya me too! <---- The bunny has nothing to do with it, it's just cute.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #37  
too big to fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelllate View Post
At my worst, I used to eat 1 jar of Nutella a day along with an entire loaf of bread, along with the donuts they had at the office. Yes...bad...

Most people I know are are either cheese lovers, or sugar lovers, and I am the sugar lover. lol
I am a cheese lover and a sugar lover . I hope if I eat enough cabbage and carrots it'll be better.
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #38  
too big to fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by erh12275 View Post
I gave up sugar for Lent. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I actually liked not having to fit desserts in. Easter I will once again be able to eat sweets. I am soooo scared. I told my trainer that I think I am going to allow myself only 5 mins...because I am afraid it will make me sick. Guess we will see what happens. Wanted to tell you...instead of being down about what you ate...be happy for how long you DIDN'T eat it.
I could easily eat one of those sees chocolate butter eggs in 5 minutes. They are about 1000 kcal
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

I used to gorge constantly, on both sugary and non-sugary foods. It's embarrassing to admit how much I could shove down my throat.

Eating half a pizza or more? No problem. On my binge days, I could eat half a dozen donuts in the morning, then a junk food lunch (like spending $14 off the Taco Bell value menu ), chased down with a dozen cookies, then a full dinner. And a pint of my friends Ben and Jerry for dessert.

Sad thing is, I could very easily return to this behavior...
KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #40  
MG #1: lose back that 10#

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKatFan View Post
I used to gorge constantly, on both sugary and non-sugary foods. It's embarrassing to admit how much I could shove down my throat.

Eating half a pizza or more? No problem. On my binge days, I could eat half a dozen donuts in the morning, then a junk food lunch (like spending $14 off the Taco Bell value menu ), chased down with a dozen cookies, then a full dinner. And a pint of my friends Ben and Jerry for dessert.

Sad thing is, I could very easily return to this behavior...
Ugh. I had a day like that last week. Big flippin' fail.
loofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #41  

S/C/G: Start Date 4/21/11 200/146/125

Height: 5'6

Every day I eat strawberries dipped in two teaspoons of sugar. Every time I do that at this point I feel like I'm binging on sugar.

Tomorrow is another day. You get to begin again. That's the beauty of life. Thank God for second chances.
gracewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #42  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Grey View Post
Yesterday I od'd on sugary treats at a party(
Mind you I had given up sugar a month ago. I justified it with thinking ' well everyone else is...'. Ugh! I am so disappointed in my lack of control
Yes, I have gorged myself on sugar....sadly.
canadianwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:52 AM   #43  

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

I have gorged myself on sugar more times than I want to admit to, LOL.

Add me to the group who is a sugar lover and a cheese lover. I could eat chocolate, cheese and cashews all day long. Or at least I could if I wasn't counting carbs or calories and didn't mind the bloat it would bring on the next day.

Last edited by mariposssa; 04-04-2012 at 02:54 AM.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:05 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 137/..ticker../99

Height: 5'1"

Happened to me a couple of times, once when my husband and kids ordered pizza I couldn't help myself and had 3 slices! Then again yesterday I had 3 cups of ice cream but it's because I've been craving it for a month. After I get my fill I feel guilty but than I decide I'll exercise for an extra 30 min tomorrow and it's probably good to surprise your body every once in a while. It's not the end of the world and keep moving forward!
Angelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #45  

During the week, I eat around 1200 calories, and then I have a cheat day to keep from plateauing. I eat around 2k calories on my cheat day and I eat whatever I want.
Euphy is offline   Reply With Quote