Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #16  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I worked at a gym for years (before I got fat), and towards the end of my stint I just became hassled at anyone who needed anything. I am not proud to say that I was probably that lady to more than 1 person. It's not right by any means, and she needs to act like a professional and do the job she's being paid to do! If she continues to make you feel unwelcome, call and talk to the head person anonymously about her. Basically.... SCREW HER! But I totally feel where you're coming from.

Last edited by LockItUp; 03-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #17  
1 Goal 240 2nd Goal 195

S/C/G: 334.6/262.6/240

Height: 5'9"

What a hag. I mean if she gets irritated at you because of that.. i feel real sorry for whomever she lives with. She is so petty and small minded.. she deserves the $7.50 an hour she makes at the gym. I cant stand people like that because i would never treat anyone so badly. Just be glad you arent like her, arent related to her, and she doesnt even matter at all. (and maybe hope someday she finds her happiness, because she sounds extremely unhappy now lol)
ksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #18  
1 Goal 240 2nd Goal 195

S/C/G: 334.6/262.6/240

Height: 5'9"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityNow View Post
There's a quote (I don't remember who) that nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent! That woman complaining about how you 'should have read the instructions' was cranky because she had to do some work. Yes, you are her boss and if the place was run tightly she should have been suspended. Go to the gym and enjoy yourself.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

another quote of hers, one of my favorites

“Do one thing everyday that scares you.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

And there is this one

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt,

another one perfect for this post LOL

“You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

ksails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #19  
SanityNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksails View Post
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

another quote of hers, one of my favorites

“Do one thing everyday that scares you.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

And there is this one

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt,

another one perfect for this post LOL

“You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

Excellent ksails!