Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 08:15 PM   #1  

Exclamation TaeBoers, meet here!

I'm just starting this thread for all of us who are exercising with Billy Blanks on a regular basis. Sorry if there's another thread like this! Let me know if there is, please!

INTRODUCTION:

I'm a 23 year old college student at Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Tomorrow I'm getting serious about my weight loss. I've known about this site for years, and at one time, I was down to 138. Now I'm back up to 161!!! I can't take it anymore.

I don't have any tapes at home (I'm on Spring Break), but I'll do some weightlifting and walking to the library or just around town tomorrow. Monday is when I'll be back at school and ready to sweat with Billy on a daily basis again!

I'll post pics of myself as soon as I get back to school where my PC Cam is at. I hope everyone else will do the same! We can track each other's progress on here.

Come join this group! It'll be tons of fun! I PROMISE!
Closed Thread