Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrophe View Post
No, I never have. I'd just work at it and let it be what it is. It isn't something you can control or dictate.

I don't know why people make goals like "Lose X by Y time." The body will respond to the care given at the rate it heals, and it can only heal from obesity but so fast.

A.
Astrophe Very well said, eloquent.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #17  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

I lost my first 70 pounds in the span of 5 of months, which is 22 weeks. It averaged out to about 3 pounds a week. When you have a higher starting weight, it comes off alot quicker when you first start, and then slows down During that time, I was eating a good amount, but didn't count calories. I stayed active during that period which may have played a good part in the pounds dropping at that rate...

Anyways...Personally, I wouldn't set a time goal like that for youself. Just lose and do your best, and whatever comes off comes off Come up with a safe plan to follow. Excerise. Your body will lose weight at the rate its suppost too
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #18  

Smile Weight Loss

Staying always from junk food, eating less meat and more fruits and vegetables, you will melt alway some pounds per week.
3160sail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #19  
Ahhhhh

S/C/G: 222/151/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker23 View Post
I lost my first 70 pounds in the span of 5 of months, which is 22 weeks. It averaged out to about 3 pounds a week. When you have a higher starting weight, it comes off alot quicker when you first start, and then slows down During that time, I was eating a good amount, but didn't count calories. I stayed active during that period which may have played a good part in the pounds dropping at that rate...

Anyways...Personally, I wouldn't set a time goal like that for youself. Just lose and do your best, and whatever comes off comes off Come up with a safe plan to follow. Excerise. Your body will lose weight at the rate its suppost too
Holly molly. Your ticker is down well over 100 lbs!!! You have just inspired me so much!
BigFatMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:31 AM   #20  

I've tried doing a diet that made me lighter within a week. Everyday I only eat oatmeal and apples. I put a little milk in my oatmeal (but no sugar). Then I ate apples everytime I felt hungry. I only tried it since I wanted to lose weight very much. It really did helped me. The only problem is, I lack energy since I have no protein during that diet. So then I decided to eat chicken (not fried) for lunch and rice (just half a cup). Sometimes if I don't feel like eating chicken I eat fish. And I continued oatmeal and apples for breakfast and dinner. It worked for me, but it really was a hard start since I was a heavy eater. Then I also did brisk walking at night, and when I feel a little lighter than before I jog (I did that everyday). Didn't go to gyms and all, I just jogged at the park everyday for an hour (because it's cheaper and it's free lol).
RicardaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote