Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:15 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'8"

In october when I get married, I want to ASTOUND everybody that has known me my whole life as "chubby", and fat, and come down the aisle as a fit, gorgeous, smoking hot wife!
--i want to be able to wear a bikini! I may not be confident enough to, but I want to look good in one!
--for the first time in my life, I want to grab my stomach and feel just skin and muscle. No roll whatsoever. No belly. Please!
--i wanna be able to experiment with clothes and wear trendy stuff, instead of hunting through sizes to find something.
--i want my fiance to be able to carry me at our wedding! (And wedding night.. )

Last edited by RookaWins; 01-31-2012 at 02:16 AM.
RookaWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:29 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'8"

Also, I want to be able to go to anime conventions and cosplay, or dress up as characters, and not be the "fat yuna" or "fat rinoa"..lol
and as someone else in here said, I want to HAVE these things and not "want" them!
RookaWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #33  
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

I got my bellybutton pierced when I was 18 and had a super-flat tummy. I'd like for that to look sexy again, as right now it just draws attention to my chunkiness!
bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/170

Height: 5'11"

Can I add every single one of these to mine too??
FatToFitWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:29 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 246/246/135

Height: 5'6

I'm with the man I want to marry and have a family with and even though marriage and kids are still a few years away, I want to be the adorable pregnant woman! I love skinny pregnant ladies, sooo cute! Plus I'm hoping since I was fat that I'll avoid most stretch marks haha.

I want to feel small for the first time ever! I'm only 5'6 but I got to my height before everyone else, feeling like an amazon, and then when the guys surpassed me I was chunky!

I want to be picked up without being scared my weight is hurting the other person.

I want my boyfriend to have a girlfriend with a smokin' body (And since I won't share, it's gotta be me! hehe).

I want my ex to feel kicked in the chest when he sees me next year. He'll see me in 2 weeks at a wedding but when my best friend and his best friend get married in 2013 I'm hoping to be at goal! He always took the time to remind me that I'm fat. So I want him to choke on those words.
Daki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #36  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I think one "vanity" thing I've always had is my desire to be the bride who is carried into the house/hotel room/wherever by her significant other. My fiance was able to pick me up before, but he struggled to do it. There really was no way he'd be able to effortlessly carry me like that.

Well now he can pick me up with ease. It's an amazing feeling.

Of course he always says "well I could pick you up before!" LOL I think it's some macho thing with him. He wants everyone to know that he never had trouble picking me up or something (even though he did ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daki View Post
I'm with the man I want to marry and have a family with and even though marriage and kids are still a few years away, I want to be the adorable pregnant woman! I love skinny pregnant ladies, sooo cute! Plus I'm hoping since I was fat that I'll avoid most stretch marks haha.
Oh me too! I want to be one of those cute pregnant ladies I am going to be the best dressed pregnant lady around, haha!

I'm hoping I avoid stretch marks, too. I already got them, I don't need any more!

Quote:
I want my ex to feel kicked in the chest when he sees me next year. He'll see me in 2 weeks at a wedding but when my best friend and his best friend get married in 2013 I'm hoping to be at goal! He always took the time to remind me that I'm fat. So I want him to choke on those words.
Lol! I want to SO BADLY run into my ex sometimes. He dumped me because I wouldn't sleep with him and while this was years ago, I'm still bitter about it and it left me scarred since it was my first "real" relationship.

My fiance recently said "that guy made a giant mistake. His loss!"
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 250/200/180

Height: 6'

So I can rub it in the faces of all the people I hate and have been mean to me.
csugirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:09 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 219 / 180 / 119 - update

Height: 5'2

Hmm I suppose I have a few things...

-- to prove people wrong
-- make my boyfriend jealous when guys talk to me
-- wear cute underwear
-- to be fashionable

I suppose thats about it.
letsgethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 168/-/136

Height: 5'4"

-I want my curves back, when I was a little younger I had more of a defined waist

-Waist measurement of >30inches

-For my boyfriend to be able to pick me up, he used to be able to but now he can't very well.

-To feel comfortable in my own skin without feeling the need to hide my stomach.
Bigkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #40  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

These are excellent, ladies!

I haven't tallied my vanity reasons in awhile, so I guess now is the time:

- I want to be fit and curvy when I see my family this Christmas. I've been chubby or outright obese the last eleven years and showing up with three children, at the smallest weight in my adult life? Priceless feeling!
- I want my husband to be able to pick me up with ease. He can do it now, but I love the feeling of being 'dainty' and 'light' when it come to our romance
- I want people to be shocked when they see my kids. I don't mind looking feminine but dropping the obvious mom weight would be excellent.

NO MORE DOUBLE CHINS IN PICTURES! That will be the day!
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #41  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I just really want to fit into my size 10 Banana Republic pink pants again. Those are awesome pants. (I fit into them for about a month two years ago, then I gained back too much to wear them. I will get back in them!)
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:47 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 320/315/220

Height: 5'10

This is probably the best thread ever. :P

1) SHOES! I have very thick calves and thighs, so I have a hard time wearing boots that actually fit and even sandals with straps that fit around my fat feet, lol.

2) Getting out of the plus sizes. I'm sick of wearing the same clothes my grandma wears.. not even kidding, we have matching shirts. x_x

3) I've always been the fat friend and as a few others have said, their friends take pride in the fact that they're not as big as them and it makes them feel better. So I want to be smaller than all of them, lol.

4) Probably just being able to be called small. The first time someone says, aww she's tiny or something like that, i'll be like AHHH. :P

5) Skinny is pretty. I'm not saying fat is ugly, but I feel like you have to try harder when you're bigger. Skinny girls look good with messy hair and baggy shirts. I want to be pretty without trying.

6) Swimsuits. I don't want to be stuck wearing the 'dress' one pieces just to help cover up my fat thighs.

7) All the clothes I still have that I can't fit into anymore. A lot of them i've barely worn so they're brand new. I don't know why I never got rid of them, maybe because i knew that one day i'd be able to wear them again.

8) Being smaller than the guy.

9) Hairstyles! It's so hard finding a nice hairstyle for my pudgy face! ugh.

10) Being able to prove everyone wrong, especially myself.

Last edited by itsjustmagic; 01-31-2012 at 06:48 PM.
itsjustmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmagic View Post
2) Getting out of the plus sizes. I'm sick of wearing the same clothes my grandma wears.. not even kidding, we have matching shirts. x_x
Aww, this was cute, it made me laugh.
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #44  
Warrior Princess

S/C/G: 355/299/175

Height: 5'9"

I'm fortunate enough to have super supportive friends and sisters, so most of my vanity reasons are based on my own annoying fears/reservations.

David Letterman style, my top 10 vanity/superficial reasons:

1) Give Lane Bryant the middle finger forever. So sick of paying $90 for jeans just so the crotch can hang. I've been getting ripped off at LB for years, and I'm sick of it. Also sucks when you want to shop with your friends and you have to split off so you can shop in the fatty store alone.
Honorable mention middle finger: Old Navy, for moving their plus size to online-only, which is like saying "Hey, we'll take your money, but we don't want you in our store." F-you too!

2) Go to the beach without requiring a suit of armor/granny dress/bathing suit from the 1950s. So sick of wearing t-shirts, shorts, etc. and still feeling like a whale. Swimming in layers is ridiculous, and it'd probably slow me down if I had to get away from a shark. Just saying.

3) Get in and out of 2 door cars without looking like Chris Farley. Reminds me of his skit about "fat guy in a little coat" except it's fat girl in a little car.

4) Wear boots that come above the ankle. So annoying, I feel like I've waited my whole life for high riding boots to be in style, and I'm going to miss it. In a few years, I'll be that girl that's out of style but happily wearing a brown pair.

5) Be smaller than an NFL football player. I'm a huge sports fan (Go Patriots!), and I hate it when I watch a football game and realize I'm fatter than the freaking linebackers. And lineman.

6) Fly without having my arms crossed the entire time. Also, I'd like to be able to use my laptop without having it on my chest/neck because it's so cramped.

7) Play recreational sports again. I used to play basketball, softball, and other sports quite often. I really miss it, and I plan to pick it up again as soon as I can run without needing icy hot. Also interested in getting back into martial arts.

8) Stop skipping events because I'm self-conscious - which include: reunions, weddings, etc. This behavior is really dumb, short term thinking but I can't help it. It'll be nice to be excited for people to see me.

9) Go on roller coasters. I love roller coasters, but I'd never even bother at this weight. Disneyland has crap roller coasters except one, so it'll be nice to hit up Six Flags or something and not even worry.

10) Look awesome in my maid of honor dress at my sister's wedding. This is a big one for me, probs my most important one right now. They haven't set a date, it'll probably be at least a year and probably more, so I have time to really look and feel a lot better. I love my little sister, and I don't want to worry about taking pics, finding a fugly shawl for my dress, etc.

We can do this!

Last edited by Bridget Jones; 01-31-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Bridget Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #45  
Taking it 1lb at a time!

S/C/G: 291/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Some of these are too cute but all too true and Im right there with you all.

1) I totally cant wait til I can go out somewhere and order food and not get judgmental looks

2) I am so ready to finally be skinner then my DH for once and be able to be picked up by him

3) I want to be a hot wife

4) To finally stop having to order most of my clothes online

5) Be able to pick out a cute bikini or bra and undies set instead of having such limited options

6) No more fat rolls that make all my clothing look awkward!

7) Fit into a pair of skinny jeans and not look like Im being squeezed like a tube of toothpaste

8) Being told "you look great" for once after seeing someone I haven't seen in a while

9) Not sinking anymore when I sit on a low quality couch or my bed

10) Wear a baby doll style tee for the first time in my life

11) Not be afraid to get on a plane

12) When I get the chance to go visit my family over in Asia again Id for once like to not stick out like a sore thumb because Im the biggest person in the crowd at the local food shop

My main thing though is just being able to walk into a shop and buy something on sale in my size instead of having to pass it up because the only sizes that are left are to small.
CocoTruffles is offline   Reply With Quote