Four weeks in :D

• So, Its been four weeks. And I've lost 13 pounds.
    I just cant believe it. Im so happy

I went out to dinner with my coworkers this weekend, and when I was trying to find something to wear, I realised all my pants are too big now

Im so happy I just had to share.
  • Congrats! Thats so awesome to hear, Im happy for you-your hard work is paying off.
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work (:
  • It is my 4th week too, and I lost 6.6 of the 22 pounds I need to lose. Do you think it is too little? I thought I would lose much more...
  • Congrats! Great job!

Quote: It is my 4th week too, and I lost 6.6 of the 22 pounds I need to lose. Do you think it is too little? I thought I would lose much more...
    No, you're losing at a perfectly healthy pace! Don't give up!
  • Quote: It is my 4th week too, and I lost 6.6 of the 22 pounds I need to lose. Do you think it is too little? I thought I would lose much more...
    No, Its different for everybody. I'll probably lose a lot less next month, since most(all?) of my water weight is gone now.
    6.6 is really good. Keep up the good work. You're doing great
  • Nice job! what is your secret!?
  • Quote: Nice job! what is your secret!?
    I've been working out 7 days a week. Been eating healthy, drinking plenty of water(And only water) and taken vitamins.
    I eat a normal dinner, and I treat myself to something good once a week to make sure I stay on track. I havent once bent the rules. Been strict with myself.
    Thats pretty much all I can tell you.

I dont expect this much weight loss next month. But as long as I lose and dont gain, Im happy
  • Cool! I am counting calories like crazy, p90x 6 days a week (although I am starting week 2 today) I lost 2 lbs. What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • My work-out so far has only been Zumba. I prefer to work out at home, and Zumba is just perfect for me. Especially to keep me motivated.
    I have been doing some push ups and sit ups the past week too. But I definitely have to start doing some other exercises soon to help me build some muscles. I think thats going to help me later on.
  • Yay! Congrats on the first 4 weeks and best of luck on the next 4!!
  • Way to go!!