Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 12:27 PM   #16  

We may have to cancel "fluffy school" again tonight. We have a winter storm warning for up to 7", and according to the local radar, it is just moving into our region. Our liaison at the hospital has been getting calls all morning from folks saying they weren't coming back for class. I've offered to go in and weigh them between 2:30 and 3:30 when they get off, but we'll have to see what our fearless leader has to say about it. She's very anal, so will probably insist on having it even tho there will be noone there at 6PM.
I'm feeling very sanctimonious. Got up this AM and went to the yoga class. The oldest member is 90, so as you can imagine, it's not what you'd call high impact. It does beat doing nothing. Tomorrow, weather permitting, I hope to be able to get in the water.
Just looked out the window and the snow has started......mixed with sleet and freezing rain. Oh, joy! They were able to get to school today after a 2 hour delay, but probably won't be there tomorrow if the prognosticators are correct.

Have a good one.
Bubs
Closed Thread