Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Mini goal 230/223/215

Height: 5'4

Default Minor set back

This past weekend I went completely off my diet and i'm too scared to weigh myself to see the damage. Even thought i ate bad, i still kept up my exercise routine. I think i'm going to wait until next monday to weight myself so i don't feel so horrible when i step on the scale after getting back on my diet again. Last night i went to the bar with some friends, i only had water. This drunk man comes up to me, puts his arms around me and says " hello big mama". So that really helped my ego....not really. So that made me feel fat and hate men all together. Even though it's superbowl sunday, im trying to keep my calorie intake at 1200 calories so hopefully i stay around there. I just wanted to vent so thanks for listening.
Jessyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Yeah, I hear ya. I always want to stay away from the scale too when I've done that. But I'm in the process of learning that I shouldn't beat myself up over the set backs. And if I step on the scale (for me) its a reminder of how doing what I did affects my body. It took me awhile to do that. But I find that it helps me. But I also can see how the waiting a week philosophy can work too. Knowing that you'll have gotten back on track by then so won't mind seeing the numbers. It's really all just a game that we all play with different sets of rules.

I would have been sickened by that guy at the bar. I totally would have hated men at that point. I think that stuff is easier to take when you're drunk. But what's cool is that you didn't really let it bother you so much that you 'fell off the wagon'. You're moving forward and staying conscious of it on super bowl sunday which is extremely hard to do. Good for you!
aliasihaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #3  
Ashley

S/C/G: 256/246/150

Height: 5'5"

I hear ya. I totally got off track today. I ate healthier foods but I didn't count my calories and went way overboard on portions. I look at it as tomorrows a new day. I'm upset at myself a little but I can't do anything about it now, time to move forward. And about that jackass at the bar, don't give it another thought.
smashley52683 is offline   Reply With Quote