Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 02:36 PM   #46  

I'm doing good so far. I worked out already today. The weekends are when I have problems. Going out tonight, but I must stay on track!
Jen
Old 03-01-2003, 03:48 PM   #47  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Found out why the power was out last night. The building we used to rent out of when we had a bakery storefront burnt to the ground and knocked out the electricity to my side of town.The building is demolished. YUCK!

Congrats on all of the losses and maintains this week!
Old 03-01-2003, 06:25 PM   #48  

Default hi

Everyone seems to be having a good week. Angie congrats on the weight loss....it is so terrific..... thanks for the suggestion also about the quick exercises..... am so anxious for some sun and warm weather......
Clarita hope the up in meds helps you..... I am very steady on the amount I take now. I know it helped me so much.... probably saved my life.
The blanket is so sweet and very well done,Kina. Your friend will cherish it.
A quick hi to Grizzlychick.... glad you are feeling better and working out.... you sound good.
Will Spring ever get HERE!
Take good care all!
Roseblush
Old 03-02-2003, 05:47 AM   #49  
Hardcore UFOs

Oops, I didn't check in yesterday... I was too busy beng hungover, I guess! :P

I am happy to report I made it into the 250s and reached my 50 pound milestone! I wieghed in yesterday at 259, putting me at a 3 pound loss for the week and 51 pounds total. AND I get to update my mini goal again! Woo hoo! The only thing is that I know it had a little to do with having not eaten much on Friday and drinking too much. I am sure I was dehydrated.

BUT, I will take what I can get -- and I know that I did have an excellent week OP and exercising. It was so funny, when I saw those numbers on the scale it took a second for my brain to register the number! I had to think about what it meant because I haven't seen that number in so long!

Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week. I am crossing my fingers for the coming week as it is PMS/TOM coming up for me. Everyone else, chin up and keep going! Let's do it!

~~Amy
Old 03-02-2003, 02:48 PM   #50  

No loss this week. Actually, I didn't even get on the scale.
I have to start exercising. Eat less, exercise more.
I had munchies last night probably because I am ovulating. We have made an important decision: If we decide to have baby #3, we will plan for a May or June baby in 2004. That means I won't have the "I'm pregnant "excuse for looking lousy in a bathing suit this summer. So 10 pounds gotta go. 6 for this challenge would be great so time to bear down!!
Congrats to all the losers, I hope to join you next week-end!!
Old 03-02-2003, 08:37 PM   #51  

I think I stayed on track last night. I did have a few drinks though. I got up late this morning, so I didn't check the scale. We shall see tomorrow.
Where did the weekend go?
Jen
Old 03-03-2003, 09:31 AM   #52  

Smile Just Checking In!

Good Monday Morning!
Just checking in, this will be a quick post, I have a ton of work to do today!
I weighed in and I am down to 210! From 213!!! YES< YES< YES!! A 3 lb loss!!

I even stayed OP this weekend! Which was a tough weekend for us!! My MIL who had surgery on Friday, is in Intensive Care as of yesterday, because her lung filled with fluid! She also had a reaction to the pain medicine they gave her.

Anyway , congrats to all for making a conscience effort to make a life change for the better!!!

Paula

Old 03-03-2003, 12:44 PM   #53  

This is for all of the losers this week. You guys are doing great.

I am not stepping foot on a scale. Not after the weekned I had. I think I am going to try to wait until Friday to see what the damage is and I will send in a damage report. I swear I think I had my own bar room in my stomach at one time. I don't think hubby and I will be going out anytime soon.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:19 PM   #54  

I'm up .5 lbs. from Friday. That's pretty good, but I never like to see a gain. I felt like I was doing so good this weekend too. It must have been Saturday night's fault! Now that it's Monday, I should be able to plan my meals well again for the week.
Congrats Paula on the loss! You made it through the weekend! I hope I can say that for me about next weekend. I hope your MIL is doing better too.
Jen

Last edited by JLoubug; 03-03-2003 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:38 AM   #55  

Angry Thanks!

Jen, thanks for the congrats and the good wishes for my MIL. We still don't know why her lung filled with fluid, they should have the test results today, and maybe we will know something. They will only say she is no better, no worse! And Jen don't worry about .5 lbs, who knows it may be gone today.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I moved up to my 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds for Abs video, it is a much better workout than the 1 mile. Whew, I was sweating! But it does make you feel better. I just keep telling myself that if I can keep eating right and exercising, maybe I can avoid some of the ailments that normally occur as we get older! I know some things are not caused by weight, but some are, and those are the ones I can do something about!!

Y'all have a good day, we are having a rainy one here!

Paula
Old 03-04-2003, 05:22 PM   #56  

Hi all! I didn't exercise today, yet. I'm going to a concert tonight and hope to dance it off. It all counts! Just hope I'm not sorry in the morning.
I hope everyone is doing good today.
More snow coming our way tonight. Enough already!
Take care,
Jen
Old 03-05-2003, 12:23 AM   #57  

Hi everyone. I guess I forgot to check in this weekend. I didn't lose any. Just maintained. I was going to say how great I was doing until I hit those friggin' girl scout cookies. Ate a whole box of Samoas tonight. Otherwise, I've been doing great. I still love my new job and have been getting my walking in my getting off the bus a stop or two early. Congrats to everyone who lost last week. I still have a couple of days till weigh-in to maybe counteract the damage I just did. I'm afraid I'll just have to skip the bus and walk all the way into Seattle to burn off those darned cookies! Let's see 26 miles at 3 mph...

Jen
238/230/140
Old 03-05-2003, 01:56 PM   #58  

Jen from Jen, I like your attitude! Maintaining is a good thing, it beats a gain anytime! The Samoas are gone now too, another good thing!
Another snow day! Good time to recover from the concert. It must have known! It was a good time, very energizing!
I worked out already today, going to have a heathly salad and fruit for lunch.
I hope everyone else doing good. Take care.
Jen
Old 03-06-2003, 12:51 PM   #59  

Hi Everyone, it has been awfully quiet around here
I think I have finally got a loss in this week. After two weeks of maintaining. I don't know how I did it. Perhaps it is the switch up in my exercise routine. Oh those evil samoas!! I have a box on my counter calling to me. I was a girl scout till I was 18. Those girl scout cookies were a yearly treat and I just can not resist them!
Old 03-06-2003, 01:35 PM   #60  

Angry Hello!

Just checking in...

Your right Clarita it has been quiet. Can you believe I have not bought ANY Girl Scout cookies this year!! I knew if they were around I would cave. Then someone here at work bought some and put them out on our "kitchen" table!! I have to pass there to go to the bathroom, but I resisted!!! I can't believe it! I am a sucker for the Do-Si-Dos!! I could eat a whole box! That's why I didn't but any, one wouldn't cut it for me!!

Hope everyone is doing OK!

Paula
Closed Thread